This beautiful 4600 square foot home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, is the ultimate getaway for a family or group of adults. Set in the luxury community of Canal Corkran, the six bedroom, six bathroom house is removed from the bustle of downtown Rehoboth, but just a ten minute walk away.
The living spaces of Thompson Court are beautiful without being stuffy, and casual without compromising luxury. The living room is comfortable for groups of ten or more; or you can opt to snuggle up - just the two of you. Here, you'll find plenty of seating around the widescreen SUHD TV with surround sound, cable, and SmartHub. There's also a gas fireplace, window seats, and doors opening onto the screen porch to double room size.
The kitchen is a cook's dream. With a DCS Culinarian range - six burners, built in grill, and two ovens - you will feel as though you are channeling your favorite chef. The 13 foot island seats six or more and the entire kitchen opens up to the patio and pool. The kitchen is stocked with chef's tools, like a Vitamix blender, Kitchenaid mixer, two dishwashers, microwave/convection oven, and more!
With seating for a crowd at the 14' long dining table, dinners are memorable at Thompson Court. The dining room features two chandeliers, a built in bar stocked with glassware, a professional ice maker, and wine chiller.
Wander to the master suite, close the door, and disconnect. Enjoy a luxurious king-sized bed, down-filled couch. The bathroom boasts double vanities, a double head shower, and a quiet reading nook.
On the second floor, four spacious bedrooms suites have been designed for comfort and relaxation, without compromising on luxury touches. Down comforters, reading nooks, breezy fans, serene colors, and custom blackout shades beg the question: are you ready to relax? Each bedroom has its own large marble bathroom full of spa-worthy amenities.
One suite has a king sized bed, two have queen beds, and another has two full sized beds. You’ll be impressed with the space, comfort, and peacefulness of each of these fine rooms.
Second floor guests enjoy separate entertaining space in the media room. An oversized TV, games, seating, plush beanbags, and hangout space transforms into sleeping quarters for four - or more - after hours.
The oversized screen porch is bright, sunny, breezy and private. It overlooks a protected conservation area where nature abounds. Egrets, hawks, deer, and seasonal wildlife enhance the beauty of the quiet vista and trickling pond. Dine, lounge, watch the game, or just hang out in this tranquil spot.
Moving beyond the screen porch, you can splash, swim, sunbathe, read and dine. The patio offers cool mornings and sunny afternoons. It's the perfect spot for lounging and reading or high energy entertaining. With dining for 12, seating for 16 and entertaining space for a crowd, you'll be outside as much as inside every day. The pool is 15x30', and there is a fenced in play yard just beyond the screen porch. The entire patio looks over a protected nature area, with two ponds and a wide variety of beautiful birds.
Additional features include a laundry and mudroom with its own separate entrance, built-in bench and hooks, and a steam washer and dryer. The entire home has two zone heating and cooling, original art throughout the house, Restoration Hardware furnishings, hickory floors, as well as 10' foot ceilings throughout.
Make sure to grab the opportunity to stay at the dynamic Thompson Court, where you'll sit in the spacious lap of luxury.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4600 square feet, 428 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Full, King, Queen, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Dulles International Airport (IAD), Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY)
2.5 hours by car (IAD), 45 minutes by car (SBY)
Pond and woods from the back.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tanger Outlets – Enjoy prime shopping from your favorite designer and name-brand stores.
- Eating Rehoboth - Rehoboth Walking Food Tour: Discover incredible sights and tastes on our walking food tours. Find out why Rehoboth is one of the nation’s fastest growing culinary hot spots!
- Revelation Craft Brewing Company - Small craft brewery located right the bike trail with 11 drafts. A fun place to stop that has a ton of character, a slew of beer styles, and a whole lot of deliciousness!
- DelMarVa Board Sport Adeventures - Voted the "Best Place to Stand Up Paddle," this company offers paddle boarding and windsurfing adventures with equipment suitable for beginners and more the experienced alike.
- Indian River Life-Saving Station - Built in response to a large number of shipwrecks occurring in the late 1800's and used for night beach patrols and high seas rescues, this station has been restored to its 1905 appearance and is open for tours.
Places of Interest
- Gordon’s Pond – Great for fisherman, beachgoers, cyclists, and birders alike. Gordon’s Pond offers something for everyone.
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk: Stretching more than one mile along Rehoboth Beach, this famous boardwalk is lined with shops, restaurants and other amusements.
- Rehobath Beach - A sandy public beach that offers various organized sports activities every evening during the summer plus special designated areas for surfing and surf fishing.
- Junction and Breakwater Trail - A nature retreat for walkers, runners, bikers, and families alike along natural coastal forests and wide open farm fields.
- Jungle Jim's - Visit the largest waterpark in Delaware, with a wave pool, water slides, activity pool, kiddie pool, and bumper boat pool.
Very nice property
The house is located in a quiet and secluded residential neighborhood within close proximity to the top of Rehoboth Ave. The house is in pristine condition, very comfortable, and with a large functional layout that readily supports comfortable family gatherings. There are many good restaurants in Rehoboth for your consideration; alternatively, the kitchen has a great variety of pots, pans, utensils, appliances etc to make your own meals. While the beach is a walkable, it is best reached by bike or car. Bring your own beach towels and/or beach chairs. As the house is primarily used by the home owners, be aware that they request your cooperation in bringing and/or replacing certain items more typically supplied in properties that are primarily rented. While the weather did not cooperate as much as we would have liked during our stay, we had a very enjoyable time. ”