Via de' Ciancaleoni
This beautifully decorated studio is perfectly located in the heart of Rome only 5 minutes walk from the Imperial Fora and Coliseum.
This property is very bright and cosy and is on the fifth floor (there is no Elevator) on a period building well located to visit the best landmarks of the city.
Interiors recently refurbished with a modern and linear style, the studio is very functional with all mod cons.
The compact apartment combines living room, bedroom, and kitchen into a single room. It features a comfortable kingsize bed, a kitchenette and a bathroom with big shower.
Via a spiral staircase guests can access the fabulous terrace equipped with a table, chairs, deckchairs and a practical outdoors kitchen too.
The views from here are stunning allowing guests to enjoy the typical roman rooftops.
This is a well refined, romantic accommodation located in a strategic location.
PLEASE NOTE the building is awaiting permission from the Commission for Architectural and Landscape Heritage for the Province of Rome to proceed with external restoration which should take place in august 2018.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 200 square feet
2 guests maximum
40 mins by car
Rooftops of the city
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Visit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547.
Amazing location, just blocks from the Colosseum and Roman Forum!
The location was excellent, the neighborhood quaint and easily accessible to all of the important sites, restaurants, train station and airport. The rooftop area made the apartment uniquely special - seating, a view, a perfect place to eat, read, and reflect on the glorious sites we saw.”
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet