Elegant Beach Front
Elegant Beach Front
Elegant Beach Front is a Gulf front home that has been customized into one of, if not, the nicest homes in Watersound. The private pool, swim up bar, billiard room, wine cellar, eight balconies, 13 flat screen TVs, reclaimed oak wooden floors, and unparalleled Gulf vistas are just a few of the highlights. This 5000 square foot, six-bedroom, five-bathroom home is where you want to be.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by the Billiard room that features a professional grade Vitalie pool table, wet bar, half bath, laundry room, and French doors that open to the pool area. Down the hall are two bedrooms. The first has a king bed, TV, access to a private screened porch and an ensuite bath with a single vanity and shower. The second room has two full and three twin beds, a TV, access to a screened porch, and an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity and shower-tub combo.
The large wine cellar and entrance to the extravagant three-story stairwell add the final touches to this impeccable first floor. The open plan on the second floor includes the gourmet kitchen, dining and living areas, and three balconies with distinct dune, pool and neighborhood views.
The kitchen boasts Wolf appliances and a large wooden island, while the living area features two large flat screen TVs that ascend out of the ornate cabinets at the push of a button. Don't forget to enjoy a home-cooked meal at the regal, round and wooden table that comfortably seats ten!
Down the hall, the third bedroom features a king bed, TV, access to two balconies, Gulf views, and an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity and shower. There is also an exit to the expansive balcony that leads to the carriage house, which has a queen bed, kitchenette, seating area, TV, and ensuite bath with a single vanity and shower. Back in the main home, a second laundry area, half bath, and dedicated office space are also found on this distinguished second floor.
The highlight of this home is the prestigious third-floor master suite. The bedroom features a king bed, large flat screen TV, and picturesque views of the sugar white sand dunes and beach. There is also a large walk-in closet across the hall from the large master bath that has a shower with two heads, a large stand-alone tub, and double vanity. There is no need to go downstairs for a late night cocktail as there is also a wet bar with two bar seats and a TV just outside the entrance to the master. On the opposite side of the floor is the media room that is fixed with a projector and motorized screen, which drops down from the ceiling, and a large comfortable couch in front of the twin bunk bed set. A half bath can also be found at the base of the stairs that lead to the fourth story watch tower. Enjoy sweeping, 360-degree, panoramic views that encapsulate all that Watersound has to offer from the daybed, trundle, or either of the two balconies.
Enjoy a cold beverage on one of the bar seats in the private pool while socializing with the grill master cooking at the dedicated BBQ area just on the edge. Guests who wish to dine outside or watch the football game with the ocean breeze are able to sit in the covered outdoor dining area at one of the ten seats. There is also a half bath and outdoor shower for guests coming in from the beach access on the backside of the home.
Elegant Beach Front provides the ultimate vacation in and of itself! It has so much to offer. You will not want to pass up the opportunity to reserve your spot here today.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Bunk, and Other
15 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
30 minutes by car
Additional fees may apply to certain services and amenities. Services and amenities are subject to change.
Activities of Interest
- Spa Pearl (10 minutes) – Experience a replenishing world of health, wellness, and relaxation while invigorating your senses and being pampered at Spa Pearl.
- Wild Thang Airboat Tours (30 minutes) - Take a thrilling ride sliding and spinning along the marshes and backwater creeks in just inches of water searching for alligators, dolphins, herons, egrets, & birds of prey.
- Camp Creek Golf Club (10 minutes) - Tom Fazio-designed, 18-hole championship course is a perfect blend of fine short and long holes with wide fairways, which reward long, daring driving.
- Air Force Armament Museum (1 hour and 15 minutes) - The focus is on Air Force armament through a variety of historical displays, from a B-17 World War II bomber to an F-4 Phantom II jet.
- Cattywampus Eco Adventures (1 hour) - Home of the Seashell Safari, a 3-hour day cruise that tours the waters and stops for a mid-cruise snorkel session where you can swim with fish, collect shells, and see various coastal birds and dolphins.
Places of Interest
- Shades Bar & Grill (10 minutes) – Shades has been around for more than 20 years and offers daily chef features, famous wings, seafood, classic spirits and draught beer, a fabulous staff, and an exceptional environment.
- La Crema (10 minutes) – A highly recommended tapas and chocolate shop, La Crema is a place to linger with friends, dine, and enjoy great flavors both in cuisine and wine.
- Alys Beach (10 minutes) - This beach neighborhood includes a nature preserve, trails, outdoor sculptures, and elegant landscapes. Whether sitting on sugar-white sands or strolling along the nature walk, there's always a beautiful view.
- Pier Park (25 minutes) - In neighboring Panama City, this is the spot for shopping and entertainment. This mega outdoor shopping mall has specialty shops, retailers, restaurants, and a state-of-the-art movie theater.
- Sundog Books (15 minutes) - Grab a book to enjoy on the beach at this family owned, independent bookstore located in Seaside.
Greater than 5 Star What Biewd
Breathtaking Views Gorgeous Home 5 Star all the way If you could give more than 5 Stars I would. The home is spectacular with wonderful views, great porches, and beautiful sunsets. Loved the beautiful dunes and walking trails. The beach club was awesome and really appreciate the attention. So much to do and see, puttering park, the beaches, dune lakes etc. The owner was great and answered my questions and was easy to work with for our visit. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home and I hope you enjoy Thirdhome Deborah and Scott”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo