Veysonnaz is a mountain village typical of the Valais canton, situated on a slope above Sion, with beautiful views over the Rhone valley and to the Bernese Alps. The hiking area extends right up to the high peaks of the Valais Alps.
This beautifully built free standing 4 bedroom chalet offers stunning views of the village and the Alps. The balcony room can be used as a further bedroom. A large living room with dining area and wood burner, including a kitchen that has everything needed to cater for up to 14 people.
The chalet is complete with a TV connected to a satellite dish and music is available via an an Ipod dock. There is a Cinema with a DVD player, and a Wii machine.
There is also a modest studio in the basement that sleeps one and this contains a washing machine, if required. The chalet has a double garage with boot room and 2 parking spaces in front of the garage. There is a large terrace area/garden with BBQ.
The chalet is a 10 minute walk / short drive from the main lift and village centre. If driving snow chains are necessary when it snows at village level.
Catering can be arranged on request.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 0 square feet
King, King, King, and King
14 guests maximum
20 minutes by car, 1 hour by public transportation
Beautiful mountain views
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Paragliding tandem flights.
- As soon as the snow comes, Veysonnaz becomes a winter sports paradise. World Cup races take place on the "Piste de l'Ours" above Veysonnaz.
- Suonen – these are ancient irrigation channels which run along the contours of the land, generally with no great differences in altitude, making for very pleasant walks.
- DiscGolf – an entertaining form of golf in which players have to sink frisbees into metal baskets in as few throws as possible.
Places of Interest
- Yu can enjoy the hiking Trails of Bise de Vex out side winter months.
- Ski on the mountains of Veysonnaz and Nendaz - The huge "Four Valleys" skiing area stretches from Veysonnaz and the adjacent Les Collons / Thyon 2000, taking in Nendaz and Mont Fort (3330 m), and extending as far as Verbier and La Tzoumaz.
- Visit the beautiful underground lake of St-Léonard.
- The pyramids of Euseigne – the village of Euseigne, where the valley divides into the Val d'Hérens and the Val d'Hérémence, has unusual rock formations, created by natural erosion and visible from far away.
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo