San Francisco, California
Russian Hill Penthouse - Incredible Views of San Francisco!
Russian Hill Penthouse
Why stay in a hotel when you can spend the week living it up in your very own luxury penthouse? This magnificent two-bedroom, 2000 square foot penthouse in Russian Hill gives off an air of sophistication and offers sweeping views of the North Bay in its entirety. Spend the week in true San Francisco charm! This penthouse truly offers some of the most fantastic views in the Russian Hill area. Enjoy floor to ceiling views of the bay right from the living room! This condo certainly has a high touch of class, as you can see with the high-end finishes and fine art throughout. And, not to worry -- the penthouse does include a parking spot, which is certainly a rarity in San Francisco! This is also a great location for getting across the bay to explore Oakland, Berkeley, etc.
Before diving into the details on the property, consider the fabulous location. Here, you're just about a ten minute walk to Ghirardelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Hyde Street Pier and the Maritime Museum. You're also just a couple of quick blocks away from the infamous Lombard Street, with its iconic hairpin turns. Or, take a quick cab or Uber/Lyft ride to the Financial District, Golden Gate Park and Golden Gate Bridge, the Embarcadero. During baseball season, you're just a quick drive away from AT&T ballpark as well.
The defining feature of this home has to be the massive floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall window that offers views of all of the iconic sights of San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and more! Sunlight streams brightly through this large expanse and drenches every inch of the open layout, adding to the light and airy feel of the home. The main living spaces offer refined and traditional furnishings throughout, with Asian accents and a fine selection of chic art pieces covering the walls. Elegant installments can be found at every turn, such as the gleaming, wooden Baby Grand piano and granite gas fireplace.
As you walk towards the kitchen, you’ll pass through and exquisite dining room offering seating for up to twelve guests. Entering into the kitchen feels like walking into a chef’s dream. Custom-made cabinets offer more than enough storage space, and granite countertops give you room to spread out as you create a masterpiece. The appliances and fixtures are all state of the art, with a gas oven, stove, and even a separate wine refrigerator to keep your bottles cool and refreshing!
Your extravagant Russian Hill penthouse offers two lavish master suites. The first offers an exquisite queen-sized bed, a comfortable sitting area, and sensational views of the wonderful neighborhood of Russian Hill. The room is connected to an en suite bathroom, with dual sinks and a large, walk-in shower. The second suite has another, equally lavish queen-sized bed, and an en suite bathroom that ensure unsurpassed privacy.
You’ll be sorely tempted to spend your leisure time lounging in your living room, or out on the private balcony watching the sailboats glide across the bay. However, make sure you venture out into the exclusive and vibrant neighborhood of Russian Hill, and the other exciting spots that San Francisco has to offer. Fine dining and incredible boutique shops are just a stroll away! Head to Union Larder for a delicious glass of wine, or to Reverb for some delicious, New American comfort food. Catch a cable car down to the Wharf, or across town to North Beach and the Financial District.
Don’t let this one get away! Book your stay at this exclusive penthouse in Russian Hill today!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
30 minutes by car
Views to the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge! Panoramic views of the Bay and iconic San Francisco landmarks!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Alcatraz Tours - Visit the most infamous prison in the nation, and walk in the footsteps of Al Capone, Machine Gun Kelly, and more!
- Polk Street Shopping - Browse through a diverse collection of shops and boutiques on Polk Street!
- San Fransisco Experience City Tour - Explore San Francisco on a three hour tour on one of the city's iconic cable cars. Hop off every so often to explore the surrounding areas!
- Lands End Hiking Trial - Lands End is one of the best hikes in the city, offering sensational views of the coastline and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Bay Voyager - The range of tours offered by Bay Voyager include viewing historic ships, visiting former mooring sites of abandoned gold rush ships, and experiencing active estuaries populated by cargo ships and tug boats.
Places of Interest
- Fort Mason - Take a short walk to Fort Mason, the headquarters for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy!
- San Francisco Art Institute - Explore the Chesnut Street campus, and marvel at the Diego Rivera gallery.
- North Beach - A buzzy neighborhood steeped in Italian heritage, North Beach draws locals and tourists alike to check out trattorias, coffee shops, and retro-flavored bars.
- Union Larder - With several wines on tap, there's a match for every palate at this wine bar. Stay for a nibble or a meal!
- Reverb - This spacious restaurant, with high ceilings and funky details, is perfect for a night on the town. Tuck into New American comfort food before continuing the evening with craft cocktails at the bar.
Russian hill penthouse
The home/view/location were absolutely perfect. Michael the owner was very nice to work with. One of the nicest homes in San Francisco.”
Our stay at this Russian Hill Penthouse property was the most incredible stay we will always remember. It was exquisitely decorated and has the most incredible views that take your breath away. The Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Fishermans Wharf right out your front window. The location is perfect to walk to any of the wonderful restaurants, Fishermans Wharf and Union Square. A unforgettable trip. Ray and Karla Houghton May 14,2018”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo