Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
Surround yourself in luxury and convenience at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa in this two-bedroom, 1300 square foot condo. Enjoy easy access to California's most pristine beaches, affluent areas including Corona del Mar, popular attractions such as Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve and Balboa Island and premier shopping and dining at Fashion Island.
Slumber in style in our Newport Beach spacious guest rooms and suites featuring sweeping Pacific Ocean views, chic decor, plush furnishings and expansive marble bathrooms. Our unique Newport Beach conference venues are ideal for productive meetings and unforgettable weddings.
Treat yourself to tranquility at Pure Blu, our full-service spa offering private cabanas, a saltwater lap pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Savor exquisite dining at Sam & Harry's, our renowned steakhouse serving fresh seafood, prime filets and an extensive wine list. Indulge in a specialty beverage and fresh pastry from our Starbucks. Experience the authentic SoCal lifestyle at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa.
Visitors can enjoy unlimited things to do in Newport Beach. Enjoy luxury shopping, spa treatments, championship golf, and sample a bit of the sophisticated and aspirational lifestyle found here.
Newport Beach is home to Lexus Newport, the Ensenada Yacht Race, the Newport Beach Film Festival, Restaurant Week, Newport Beach Independence Day on the Bay, Hyatt Regency Summer Concert Series, and the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade.
There are fun things to do in Newport Beach with attractions focused on families, couples, or trips of solitude. Outdoor enthusiasts will love miles of hiking and cycling trails, surfing, and sailing.
With the largest recreational harbor on the west coast, Newport Beach activities are abundant. Visitors can choose aquatic adventures from sunset cruises to stand-up paddle boarding. Art walks, wine tastings, tours, live entertainment and cultural venues will fill your itinerary.
Create lasting memories on idyllic California beaches, breathtaking seaside cliffs, harbor-front promenades and leave with the desire to return.
Newport Beach is also an active community of walkers, runners, cyclists, and even Segway riders. With long stretches of boardwalks, bike routes, and trails, there are numerous paths for outdoor enthusiasts.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport - SNA
30 minutes by car
Pacific Ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Newport Coastal Adventure Whale Watching - Newport Coastal Adventure will get you closer to these majestic animals than any other company!
- La Vida Laguna - La Vida Laguna offers the best in stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking and surfing in Laguna Beach!
- Fashion Island - Discover the luxury boutiques, charming shops, and fine dining of Fashion Island!
- Balboa Fun Zone - This family friendly theme park is perfect for a lovely outing with the kids!
- Pelican Hill Golf Club - One of the nation's premier golf clubs, Pelican Hill boasts stunning, panoramic ocean vistas from every hole.
Places of Interest
- Disneyland - A magical experience for all ages!
- Laguna Beach - Southern California's premier coastal destination - a seven mile stretch of sand and surf that offers a year round retreat for art lovers, nature enthusiast and beachgoers.
- Newport Pier - This pier offers stunning views to the north towards Huntington Beach and south towards the Balboa Pier.
- Crystal Cove State Park - With three miles of pristine beach and 2,400 acres of backcountry wilderness, this state park will stun you beyond belief.
- Fig & Olive - Enjoy authentic Mediterranean fare prepared with delicious flavored olive oils.