Breathtaking Wine Country Estate
Breathtaking Wine Country Estate
What better way to spend your vacation in Wine Country than on your very own sprawling vineyard? This four bedroom, 2566 square foot luxury villa sits overlooking lush rows of cabernet grapes. Located in the world renowned city of Healdsburg, your lavish week in wine country starts here!
The spacious floor plan of this home welcomes you as soon as you walk in the front door. The main level features a simplistic and elegant design, and subtle, yet intricate décor pieces. In the central living space, the velvety sofas all sit facing the wood-burning fireplace and offer ample space to spread out, curled up with a good book or watching a movie on the large flat screen television. Across the expanse of glossy hardwood floors, you’ll find the well-appointed kitchen, perfect for any food connoisseur. The lustrous granite countertops give you more than enough space to create a masterpiece, and the center island doubles as a breakfast bar for extra dining space if needed.
Head upstairs to discover the exquisite grace of the master suite. Featuring a supremely comfortable king-sized bed and en suite bathroom, this lavish suite will serve as your safe haven after a long day exploring Wine Country. The defining feature of this incredible suite has to be the wonderfully oversized Jacuzzi tub. Take a rejuvenating soak while enjoying the stunning views of your villa through a large window. As far as the other equally marvelous bedrooms, you’ll find queen sized beds in two of them, while the last room holds three cozier beds, perfect for the kids!
As you walk outside, you’ll be astonished by the immaculate care that’s been taken with the grounds and landscape. Vividly colored flowers cover the gardens, including lush rose gardens, and groves of fruit trees. As you make your way down to the poolside, you’ll be amazed at how the water sparkles in the sunlight. Make sure to take full advantage of your excellent outdoor dining space, sitting under a lovely shaded terrace. Fire up the grill, and hold a delicious, casual cookout!
While you’ll feel as if you’re in your own little world, the convenient location of this villa can’t be beat. Nearby, you’ll find luxury shopping, sight seeing opportunities, Michelin-rated cuisine, and world famous wineries. Should you choose to stay in during your week here, a full spectrum of services can be made available to you. Everything you could possibly dream of can be yours, from poolside massages to your own personal chef to whip up hearty meals while you relax, and take in the picturesque, panoramic vistas. Your stay also includes a complimentary full VIP barrel tasting experience at the villa’s sister winery, Christopher Creek.
Book your stay today and come experience the true luxury of Wine Country!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2566 square feet, 239 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Other
10 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
55 minutes by car
Beautiful vineyard views on one side and garden and pool views on the other!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Massages, private chef, VIP barrel tastings and other services are available options for a fee and can be coordinated with the host member.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine Country Walking Tours - Mingle with wine makers, taste the flavors, and delight in delicious food, all while making new friends!
- Wine Country Bikes - Get ready for biking trips that embrace the finer things in life. Immerse yourself in the wine, food, and cycling delights of Wine Country.
- The Shed Cooking Classes - Eat, shop, gather, and learn to make a delicious, homegrown and cooked meal at The Shed!
- Russian River Adventures - This tour company offers guided canoe and rafting tours down the spectacular Russian River.
- The Wine Carriage - Travel by horse drawn carriage deep into the vines of Sonoma's wine country to premium tastings at boutique wineries.
Places of Interest
- Dry Creek Vineyard - This family-owned vineyard has been producing award winning wines since 1972. Come revel in the scenic beauty of the heart of Sonoma County!
- Healdsburg Plaza - Boasting world-class wineries, five star restaurants, and charming boutique shops, it's no wonder Healdsburg is one of the most charming small towns in the country!
- Christopher Creek Vineyard - Known for their ultra-premium pinots and incredible estate house, Christopher Creek is sure to give you an unforgettable experience!
- Alexander Valley Vineyards - Experience this historic and breathtaking property while delighting in delicious wines!
- Valette - Brothers Chef Dustin Valette and Aaron Garzini cook and greet guests at this high-end, chic restaurant, which has a reputation for beautifully constructed, artistic food plates and minimalist decor.