Enjoy a stay at this beautiful lodge right in the heart of Avon! This 3,100 square foot Penthouse has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and incredible views facing Beaver Creek ski resort.
The great room takes up the entire main floor and is decorated with warm, welcoming tones making you feel right at home. A comfortable seating area surrounds the TV and wood burning fireplace, making for a perfect spot to unwind with all of your guests. Also in the great room is a dining table with seating for twelve.
The fully stocked kitchen includes new appliances and is ready to use during your stay. The kitchen also includes bar seating for three. Off of the great room, through sliding doors, is a balcony with outdoor seating and a grill.
The master bedroom features a King size bed and sitting area. Sliding doors and windows cover half the wall creating tons of natural light and access to a private balcony. The master bathroom has his and her sinks with a large vanity.
All three other bedrooms have two Queen size beds in each room, with one having an attached office space with bunk beds. All of these rooms are uniquely decorated with a mountain feel and are accompanied by bathrooms.
The building features three restaurants, a ski/bike rental shop in the lobby and just a short walk to Avon recreation center pool and gym! This property is also walking distance to the new Avon Riverfront Express Gondola, with easy shuttle access to Beaver Creek Village or Vail.
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
14 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN) - 2 hours and 30 minutes by car
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) - 30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Ski Area - Here you'll find excellent skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and exhilarating mountain biking and hiking in the summer.
- Beaver Lake Trail - Take a leisurely hike up to the top, and look out to beautiful views.
- Eagle Vail Golf Club - The EagleVail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley's favorite golf courses with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- Fly Fishing Outfitters - Since 1992, this locally owned business has been meeting all your fly fishing needs.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Village - The heart of the resort, Beaver Creek Village is full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators.
- Vail Village - Connected by pedestrian friendly heated streets, Vail Village is a perfect place for a family stroll after skiing or a bar hopping night out on the town.
- Mirabelle - This cozy eatery offers select French plates and an extensive wine list for you to enjoy in a chic yet relaxed atmosphere.