Villa La Tosca (R)
Just west of Bordeaux, the tranquil Villa La Tosca, is tucked away in a serene cove off the French Atlantic Ocean. It is a place where prestigious luxury accommodation meets exemplary service in an environment of the reinvigorating atmosphere of marine life and pine forests. A place where guests receive the warmest welcome and indulge in the ambience of an elegant and historic, yet contemporary renovated estate.
At the heart of Bassin d’Arcachon, tucked between the sea shore, the pine forests and world renowned Bordeaux Vineyards of France, La Tosca is an exclusive country estate offering 8 chambers with en-suite bathrooms. 4 luxury rooms retain their original marble fireplaces, and the tower suite “La Tour” with its 360 degrees floor to ceiling windows offers breath taking sea and forest views, even for our most travelled guests.
Influenced by the style and expanse of French Culture, La Tosca entertains its guests in the refined tradition of the French wine makers. Enjoy your favorite vintage in our cozy club library, or relax watching your preferred movie in our movie theatre that, with the snip of a finger, can be turned into a meeting room for all your seminars.
An especially built ramp that gives access to the outdoor covered terrace and dining room as well as to one of our rooms “La Verandah”, allows La Tosca to also receive guests with reduced physical mobility.
-------EXTRA COSTS AND SERVICES FOR 3RD HOME MEMBERS------
* We provide daily breakfast, daily maid service and an hour's worth of concierge services for 25 Euros per person, per day. This a mandatory charge for a minimum of 8 guests.
Additional services that we offer:
* Our concierge can accompany guests for any visits for 150 Euros per half day.
* A private chef is available at 300 euros per meal + cost of food at cost.
* Butler service can also be provided at 25 Euros per hour and can be agreed prior to any visit.
* Laundry services are possible too. Prices are on a per item basis and between 2-5 Euros.
Estate with 4 levels
8 bedrooms, 9 baths, 10000 square feet
Queen, Twin, King, King, Twin, Queen, King, and Queen
16 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The Arcachon Bay west of Bordeaux-Aracachon Town-Cap Ferret Lighthouse-Dune du Pyla-From the tower room, 360 degrees views including pine forests
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Other popular options are strolls through the canals and Esteys at low tide, climbing up the highest dune of Europe the Dune the Pyla, and of course forest and beach walks.
- For high flyers, a scenic helicopter flight is the ultimate way to take in the unique land – and seascape of the Bassin d’Arcachon and the Bordeaux Vineyards.
- Not only does Aquitaine have a rich heritage of golf, the pedigree is very high, with clusters of golf courses around the Bordeaux and Bassin d’Arcachon area. In fact, golf in France started in Aquitaine!
- We have 12 golf clubs with 20 courses between 5 minutes and 45 minutes away from La Tosca. Two great courses nearby are Arcachon International and Gujan Mestras, where the latter is being used for the European PGA Tour.
- Those guests who are in top shape might want to try the tour around the Bassin
Places of Interest
- Less then half an hour east of La Tosca lays the world famous French Bordeaux Wine District.
- Absorb the beauty of endless grape green wine fields from the air with a helicopter flight of the Bordeaux Vineyards crowned with some wine tasting.
- Guests may stock their own wines in our cellar to enjoy during returning visits.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo