Imagine a week spent basking in the bright, Florida sun, feeling the sand between your toes and leaving all your worries behind. Now imagine spending that week in the most luxurious and modern condo in all of Pensacola. This three-bedroom, 1350 square foot condo will serve as your retreat from the sun and surf this week, and will delight you with its breathtaking vistas of the beach.
This beautifully appointed condo offers contemporary furnishings, but keeps that tropical flair that characterizes traditional Florida décor. Light pops of pastel pinks and blues can be found on certain finishes, along with flowery, exotic designs, all against a pristine and minimalist white background. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the living and dining areas, and features a rustic, earthy wall behind the elegant dining table. This wall is created out of reclaimed barn wood, and features a vintage, brightly colored long board as an art piece. The living room features two impossibly comfortable sofas that convert into queen sized beds for extra sleeping space. The massive flat screen is perfect for a low-key movie night, or a day spent watching the big game. The kitchen sits just off of the living area, and has been completely updated with state of the art appliances and gleaming, polished countertops to help you whip up a delicious masterpiece. Make it a family affair, and put some tunes on the Sonos wireless speakers while you chop and sauté as a family. After dinner, step out onto your exclusive patio to catch the shimmering hues of a Florida sunset.
This condo features a tropical master suite, with a lavish king-sized bed just waiting to lull you to sleep after a long and tiring day spent frolicking in the sand and waves. The two guest bedrooms contain equally comfortable queen beds, and the condo offers even more sleeping space with two pull out couches.
The condo offers a heated pool, nestled directly below your balcony, so you can check on the kids while you’re seated loftily up above, sipping on a cold one. When you head down to the beach, make sure to bring the beach buckets, chairs, towels and toys that can be found in storage on the patio. They’re all available for your use! Walking distance from your paradise, you’ll find boutique shops, delicious restaurants, premier golf, and unique bars. Within five to fifteen minutes from Casa P-Key, you’ll find world-famous attractions such as the National Naval Aviation Museum, National Seashore, Flora-Bama Bar & Yacht Club, the Old Pensacola Lighthouse, and much more!
Spend your next vacation surrounded by all the luxuries that paradise provides!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1350 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Pensacola International Airport - PNS
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Pensacola Lighthouse and Museum - Climb 177 steps up the historic Pensacola Lighthouse & Museum for one of the most beautiful views on the Gulf Coast!
- Emerald Coast Tours - Take a wonderful tour of historic Pensacola by bike or Segway!
- Perdido Bay Golf Course - The premier, championship course of the area.
- Panhandle Charters and Guide Service - Whether you're fishing in the Gulf of Mexico or taking a guided hog hunt, you're sure to have an adventure to remember!
- National Naval Aviation Museum - Experience the magic of flight at the largest aviation museum in the nation!
Places of Interest
- Perdido Key - Spanish for "lost island," Perdido Key holds true to its roots as it remains a Southern sanctuary for people and wildlife of all kinds.
- Uncle Sandy's Macaw Bird Park - Come to this wonderful wildlife and preserve and learn all about these gorgeous and interesting animals!
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park - This incredible park includes the battleship USS Alabama, submarine USS Drum, more than 25 rare and historic aircrafts, a Korean War Memorial, a Vietnam War Memorial, and the Alabama War Dog Memorial.
- Big Lagoon State Park - Natural communities, ranging from saltwater marshes to pine flatwoods, are scattered across this ruggedly gorgeous state park.
- Global Grill - This upscale tapas bar offers delicious fare and an excellent atmosphere, perfect for an evening full of casual elegance.
We love the location of this property! Perdido Key is a beautiful, under-developed beach area with great local places to visit and eat. The condo building is not too big and right on the beach with easy access to everything -- great local restaurants, a nice shopping areas, and it's right beside the water activities setup like parasailing, banana boat rides, and more. Also, with the bay so close, we even took our boys bow fishing one night and had a blast!! We highly recommend Captain Steve for that experience. The property is well maintained and the condo was an end unit with a nice flow to the unit and personal touches from the owner. The kitchen is well appointed and the beds are comfortable.Mostly, we enjoyed waking up to the fabulous ocean view every day and even saw several groups of dolphins playing one day. We all really enjoyed our stay here and highly recommend it! Adam Shealy and Joy Jarrett”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo