Calling all snow bunnies! You do not want to miss this gorgeous ski in/ski out condo located in the heart of beautiful Breckenridge. This spacious property offers 1,500 square feet, three bedrooms, three baths and a loft.
Upon entrance you will find a completely renovated condo from top to bottom. The gourmet kitchen is fully furnished with top of the line stainless steel appliances, wood-stained cabinetry, and marble countertops. On the far side of the sink-island is a stunning dining table seating six. The living room provides plenty more seating consisting of plush sofa and lounge chair space perfectly positioned in front of a marvelous stone-set fire place and plasma TV. The pièce de résistance is, of course, the massive bay window staring directly at amazing Colorado Mountain views. Imagine cozying up in a front row seat (literally) after a fabulous day on the slopes with a steaming hot cup of cocoa, extra marshmallows of course, watching the powdery-white snow fall listening to nothing but the crackling of the fire. Picturesque indeed.
This unit can sleep up to 12. At the end of a long day make your way to one of four fabulous sleeping arrangements. The first room features custom rustic log double bunk beds with twins over fulls and additional twin trundle beds. King beds are offered in both the guest bedroom as well as the master. The loft is brightly decorated with colorful quilts and paintings and also offers custom log bunk beds, stacked full over queen. No need to go downstairs as there is a private bathroom on this level.
Park the car and never use it again because we are just three short blocks to Main Street. Or take the free town shuttle that picks up right outside the complex. Speaking of right outside, the ski lift is right out the front door. The unit is on the third floor of the complex, but there is an upper parking lot that is on the same level, no carrying skis/bags up the stairs! Sawmill creek runs right underneath the unit and there is a ski rental company in the complex. Additionally, there is an oversized outdoor hot tub on the deck and two indoor hot tubs on site of the complex. Looking for a summer getaway? No problem, there are plenty of options for hiking, biking, and river rafting. We hope you enjoy!
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1493 square feet
King, King, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
90 minutes by car
Nestled in between the bases of Peak 8 and 9, Breckenridge Ski resort.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Nordic Sleigh Rides - Voted best sleigh ride in Summit County, you will enjoy sauntering through the snow atop beautiful steeds as well as many more activities.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides - Located between Hartsel and Wilkerson Pass, perched above 9,000 feet this unique area offers the ultimate topography for hot air ballooning with a mixture of vast rolling hills, 360 degree mountain views and native wildlife.
- Breckenridge Distillery - Tours and Tastings available daily in an amazing distillery. Brandies, Liqueurs, and Vodkas all brewed with local ingredients , definitely worth the visit!
- Fat Bike Tours - Ridden offers winter fat bike tours to the Broken Compass Brewery, Breckenridge Distillery, and a food tour visiting some of the harder to find, "Must Taste" specialty food purveyors in town.
- Rafting - AVA offers world-class rafting trips from beginner to advanced levels on Clear Creek.
Places of Interest
- Breckenridge Ski resort - World class skiing for all levels in an authentic mining town.
- Main Street - The historic and quintessential part of Breckenridge, with plenty of options to shop, dine and tour around.
- Downstairs at Eric's - A town staple Sports Bar and Arcade.
- McCullough Gulch - A hiking trail fit for the whole family! Experience beautiful scenic views, cascading waterfalls, wildlife and even snow as you trek through this gorgeous range.
- Peak 9 - One of the three most well-known ski ranges in Breckenridge and very close to the property you're staying in!
Wonderful stay at a wonderful place!!
We love Breckenridge and the location and quality of the Black Diamond only makes our time in Breck BETTER! The owners area joy to deal with and fast to answer any question you might have. We definitely plan to use the Black Diamond again!”
Perfect time in Breck
The condo was perfect! Great location and the creek outside the deck made for a perfect nights sleep. The host was thoughtful and provided a list of activities and simple directions on how to access the property. Highly recommend!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet