Mauna Kea Luxury Condo
Mauna Kea Luxury Condo
This ground floor condo features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is located within the world-class Mauna Kea resort. Sited on the Kumulani development's front row, unobstructed views of the rolling golf course fairways and blue Hawaiian ocean are offered from the property. Views of neighboring Maui and year-round sunsets will serve as the backdrop for your vacation.
Vibrant tropical prints, floral accents, warm bamboo floors, and artful koa wood furnishings bring the spirit of the island into every room. From the open living spaces to the private bedrooms, high ceilings and tall windows create a feeling of airiness throughout.
A custom-made koa wood bar serves as the heart of a spacious kitchen. Stock it with your favorites to shake, stir, and sip. A dual zone wine refrigerator will chill your wines to the perfect temperature. You'll also have a full suite of stainless steel appliances on-hand for preparing meals.
Privately tucked on opposite sides of the entryway, both bedrooms feel indulgent with plush carpeting and king-size beds. Wake up to an ocean breeze in the master bedroom: sliding doors open onto the private lanai. The private bathroom features double vanities, walk-in shower, and a deluxe soaking tub.
The guest bedroom also has a king bed but can be configured with 2 twin beds, depending on your needs. It features its own private bathroom with walk-in shower. The entire home features retractable window shades, greet the morning sun with the touch of a button.
A favorite feature is the spacious wrap-around lanai. It has been outfitted with a gas grill, dining table, chairs and comfortable lounge chairs. Guests spend most of their time on the lanai enjoying freshly grilled local seafood, year-round al fresco dining, lounging in the tropical trade winds and taking in the panoramic views.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1215 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Kona International Airport - KOA
40 minutes by car
Ocean and golf views
Beaches are public, however, if guests wish to have resort access there is a fee of $75/day. This will cover all guests in the unit and will allow access to food and beverage signing, the use of beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas in front of the Mauna Kea and Hapuna Prince Hotels. This fee will also provide discounts on tennis and golf. Please notify the host member in advance if you would like these options so necessary forms can be completed.
Activities of Interest
- Mauna Kea Resort Golf Course - Considered one of Hawaii's most unique challenges, this highly-rated 18-hole championship golf course offers dramatic elevation changes and spectacular views.
- Sunshine Helicopters Big Island - Take a 30 minute or 1 hour 45 minute flight exploring the steep ocean cliffs and hidden valleys, alive with dozens of roaring waterfalls.
- Big Island Bike Tours - We are a locally owned and operated eco-tourism company showcasing the beauty, culture, and terrain of Hawaii through the adverse lens of a bicycle.
- Makana Charters and Tours - Snorkel, watch dolphins and whales, or explore sea caves along the coast line. Price includes homemade deli-style lunch!
- Kahua Ranch -Take a guided ranch tour, or enjoy a night of excellent barbequed steak and chicken, dancing, and star gazing after watching the beautiful sunset over the ocean from the top of the mountain.
Places of Interest
- Spencer Beach Park - Spencer Beach Park offers excellent swimming and snorkeling conditions, ample shade under large native trees and a calm, friendly atmosphere.
- Hawaiin Style Cafe - Gourmet dining options at a price the family can afford. Whether it’s our World famous Massive pancakes and Kalua Pork Hash, or great lighter fare and vegetarian options, there is something for everyone at the Hawaiian Style Cafe.
- Under the Bodhi Tree – Showcasing the quality of the Big Island’s organic produce with vibrant and flavorful dishes, you’ll leave full and satisfied.
- Merriman's - A Big Island treasure for over 20 years, come and experience the authentic flavors of Hawaii and the original Home of Hawaii Regional Cuisine.
- Parker Ranch - Take a self guided tour of the Parker Ranch Family Estate and learn about the history of the ranch.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet