Rio Verde, Arizona
Rio Verde is a 2,800 square foot home offering three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and is an amazing custom territorial home on the White Wing golf course in the Rio Verde Country Club neighborhood. The area enjoys saguaro forest, beautiful open desert, and mountain views with a river that runs through the community as well as a working ranch and stables.
In the main living area, you’ll be greeted with expansive windows spanning from the floor to the ceiling, filling the room with natural lighting. Massive wood beams line the ceiling, giving an added natural touch. The kitchen is fully equipped and has everything you need to prepare the perfect meal if you stay in for the night.
Enjoy the three spacious bedrooms, two with king sized beds and one with a queen bed. The master bath has a luxurious soaking tub and a double vanity, and the second bathroom has plenty of counter space and a tiled shower.
Social membership benefits are included with the reservation of this home. These amenities include the community center, pool, hot tub, tennis courts, paddleball courts, and two golf courses. Green fee packages for golf are available for purchase through Rio Verde Country Club and Tonto Verde. There are many organized activities and fitness classes available.
Golf, spas, and Major League Baseball spring training are just some of the things Scottsdale is best known for, but there’s much more to this lovely Arizona city. Visitors will find innovative restaurants, impressive cultural institutions, and natural beauty. Explore the desert, see Southwestern art, shop the square, learn cowboy skills, and more!
Make sure to plan your next trip to Rio Verde, the oasis in the desert!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
50 minutes by car
Mountains and Golf Course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Hot Air Expeditions – Check off your bucket list with this fantastic hot air balloon expedition over the desert. All flights include gourmet catered fare from Vincents on Camelback, along with a champagne toast and flight certificate.
- Musical Instrument Museum – Explore a world of music at this one-of-a-kind experience displaying more than 6,500 instruments from around the world. This is the #1 attraction in Phoenix and in the top 20 museums in the United States.
- Western Destinations – Go on a horseback riding or jeep adventure into the desert, try your hand at roping, savor the smells and flavors of a delicious cowboy cook-out, and spend the evening around the campfire with real cowboy entertainment.
- Rio Verde Golf Club - Take a swing at one of two traditional-style courses with a soft desert look.
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park - Climb aboard the miniature replica of a Colorado narrow gauge railroad to explore this park that features famous railroad cars and an antique carousel.
Places of Interest
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve – This 30,580-acre conservancy has 182 miles of trails for hiking, biking, or enjoying a leisurely stroll.
- Cafe Monarch - Fine dining in an ultra romantic setting for your birthday, anniversary, special occasion, or extravagant night out! Indulge in the four-course menu, altered weekly, using seasonal and local ingredients.
- Desert Botanical Garden - Located in Papago Park, these gardens offer visitors an opportunity to learn about desert flora.
- LDV Wine Gallery - Enjoy a wine tasting flight, wines by the glass or bottle to enjoy on one of two beautiful patios, or purchase wines to go. There's also local art, gifts, cheese platters, and olive oil/balsamic vinegar to taste before you purchase.
- Taliesin West - Take a guided tour through world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright's winter retreat and studio, which exemplifies the principles of design he was famous for.
Excellent Property in Great Location
The home in Rio Verde was spacious and grand - from the well appointed, beautiful decor to the serene pool overlooking the golf course. It couldn’t have been more lovely. The owner was a delight to work with and provided us with every amenity you could think of. The home is in an exclusive setting surrounded by the beauty of the high desert and mountains. I highly recommend this luxurious home in a secluded area as your next get away. Great privacy with the charming upscale town of Rio Verde just 10 minutes away. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility