Black Rock, Barbados
Barbados Beach House
This beautiful beach front home is located at the south end of the Platinum Coast of Barbados, 30 ft from the sea, and with a unique 180 degree view of its longest beach.
Built in 2006, this 5,000 sq ft (465 sq m)beach-house occupies the top 2 stories of the 3 story building. Finished entirely in hardwood and natural stones it features 5 air-conditioned bedrooms and four bathrooms on the 1st floor, with the living area above – where it catches the breeze. The open plan “penthouse” living area features two “lounges”, a 14 seat dining table, a barbecue area, bar, library, a further toilet and shower, and a 30ft heated rooftop pool and wet bar, all arranged around a central open plan kitchen.
There is deliberately no TV available, however there is a high speed internet connection through which TV can be watched on a computer. For the keen readers there's also an extensive library in excess of 400 books.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
Full, Full, Full, King, and Full
10 guests maximum
Grantley Adams International Airport - BGI
20 minutes by car
Beachfront Ocean view
A maid can be supplied to wash-up, do laundry, and to clean and service the rooms daily, at an additional cost of US$250 per week - please enquire.
Activities of Interest
- Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise - Cruise the west coast of Barbados for a day on a 60-foot (18-meter) catamaran, making stops to dive along the way!
- Calabaza Sailing Cruises - Snorkel and swim with the turtles, and explore the reefs and wrecks!
- Atlantis Submarines Barbados - The family friendly, Atlantis Submarine adventure is one of the most unique and highly recommended attractions in Barbados!
- Island Safari Barbados - An exciting way to explore the off-the-beaten-track regions of Barbados!
- Bluefin Fishing Barbados - Go deep sea fishing, swimming with turtles, or a combination of both!
Places of Interest
- Kensington Oval - Enjoy a riveting game of cricket at this spectacular stadium!
- Carlisle Bay - This bay is best known for its calm, sheltered waters, perfect for swimming and scuba diving.
- Bridgetown - The capital city of Barbados, with shopping and fine dining abound!
- Baxter's Road - Bridgetown's mecca for friendly people, good food and great rum.
- Champers - Boasting an alive and vibrant Caribbean designed atmosphere, Champers offers you a romantic experience at the water’s edge.
Great House right on a beautiful beach, great west coast location! I plan to return”
Great first trip with 3RD HOME
Only two of us stayed at the house, but it was very big and quiet. As our first 3RD HOME trip we really enjoyed it especially as it was right there on the ocean and a maid came every day. The property was nice and clean - I would definitely recommend it to friends. The only drawbacks were (1) that the restaurants on the island were expensive (but that is to be expected when all food has to be flown in) and (2) some of the mosquito screens needed repairing (as they let in bugs at certain times of day).”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo