Marsh View Luxury on Kiawah Island
Kiawah Island, South Carolina
Marsh View Luxury on Kiawah Island
This elegant 3,600 square foot, four bedroom Kiawah Island vacation home is tucked away in the Vanderhorst Plantation and comes with incredible marsh views.
The open two-story foyer instantly welcomes you into the home. The second floor features a living room, kitchen, and dining room and serves as the perfect place for entertaining family and friends. The neutrally decorated living room is a comfortable space for all to meet and relax.
Off of the living room are both the kitchen and dining room. The large kitchen includes bar seating for six along with a center island. This bright, open kitchen with natural light pouring in will attract more than just the chef in the family. The beautiful dining room seats eight and features a balcony. Large French doors between the living room and kitchen lead to a covered deck with dining for eight and a built-in grill and sink. A powder room and laundry room are also located on the second floor.
The master suite is secluded on the third floor and boasts fabulous views. The crisp white and blue, newly redecorated room features a large walk-in closet, private deck access, and a remodeled bathroom with double vanities and separate bathtub and shower.
The first floor has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The colorful king and queen bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The vibrant third bedroom is the perfect retreat for kids, offering two full beds with two twin trundles. The room also features cozy seating, a TV, and a mini-fridge. The kids’ suite uses the hall bathroom with a shower.
Enjoy the newly renovated screened porch off of the first floor. This incredible outdoor living space features comfortable seating around an outdoor TV and leads to the dipping pool outside. You'll also have a fantastic outdoor covered grilling area and ample seating inside and outside the screened in sitting room. Also outside is a cabana style bathroom. Make sure to enjoy the pool right there on the deck while taking in the beautiful views that surround the home.
The community dock is conveniently located beside the property. Kiawah's pristine 10-mile beach is less than a 10 minute bike ride or a short car ride away.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3600 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport - CHS
45 minutes by car
Marsh and fishing dock views!
Optional**: Pool may be heated for an additional fee of $75 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Turtle Point and The Ocean Course - Two of many golf courses nearby
- Captain Jack's Sailing and Dolphin Watching Adventures - Offers chartered sailing trips, including nature tours, sunset sails, fishing adventures, and sailing lessons
- Roy Barth Tennis Center - Features nine Har-Tru clay courts (one lighted), three hard courts (one lighted), and a zoned practice court with ball machine and an automated retrieval system
- West Beach Tennis Club - Features ten Har-Tru clay courts and two lighted hard courts
Places of Interest
- Downtown Charleston - Make a day trip to this historic, sea-side town (only 40 minute drive)
- Fort Sumter - Take a tour of the sea fort in Charleston, South Carolina, notable for two battles of the American Civil War
- Beachwalker County Park - Secluded, quiet, and very nice beach
Awesome house, Awesome owners!”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo