Olympic Valley, California
Nestled at the base of Squaw Valley USA, this 1,025 square foot, two bedroom, two full bath home can accommodate up to six guests at once.
Squaw Creek is the ultimate depiction of luxury mountain living. Every room in this spacious unit is adorned with expansive crystal clear windows. The living room has some of the best views in the entire home. Designed in a half circular layout, windows surround the back side of plush lounge furniture inclusive of a queen-sized sleeper sofa, an LED flat-screen TV, and a built-in stone enclosed gas fire-place.
A beautiful Resort-style kitchenette nearby is detailed with granite counter tops, a mini refrigerator, two-burner stove top, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee maker. Make yourself right at home in this perfect Tahoe Fireplace Suite because china, glassware and silverware are all included as well.
In adjoining rooms near the living space are two gorgeous bedrooms. The Master hosts another LED flat-screen, a generously sized desk to work from, and a pillow-top King sized bed. The master connects to a second Deluxe bedroom with two Queen pillow-top beds. The simplicity in bedroom décor is completely overshadowed by sweeping Mountain views. Careful, stare too long and you may think you’re in your own personal snow globe.
This All-season mountain resort is minutes from world-famous Lake Tahoe. Olympic Valley’s best summer and winter recreational activities are only steps away.
Enjoy the resort’s ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley USA, 18-hole championship golf course, ice-skating rink and heated swimming pools. Squaw Creek offers guests a mountain home experience with luxury and full-service amenities. If you fancy Lake Tahoe, Squaw Valley definitely must be on your list.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1025 square feet
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL)
1 hour by car
Squaw Valley Mountain base views
Please note that you will need to place a card on file with the front desk of the resort to cover any additional amenities you might use such as golf fees, ski tickets, cable car lift tickets, ice skating (minimal charge), spa services, restaurants in the resort, bike rentals, business services, movie charges on the television, etc. **mandatory $30 resort fee per unit per day**
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Spa at Squaw Creek - Relax and unwind in one of the area's best Spas in town. Make sure to try the High Altitude massage and let your sinus tension completely release.
- Granite Chief - Beautiful mountain ranges right next to Squaw Valley offering incredible views and excellent hiking opportunities.
- Squaw Valley Area Tram - Take a panoramic 10 minute ride that climbs 2,000 vertical feet and soars above a mountain-scape of granite rock, waterfalls, and the iconic Tram Face.
Places of Interest
- Squaw Valley Resort - spend time on the slopes, on the golf course, or in one of two great heated pools
- Emerald Bay State Park - Landmarked in 1994 for its glacier-carved granite, this park features panoramic views of the lake.
- Last Chair Bar - Located in the Main Lodge and offers a wide variety of après favorites like wings, nachos and even seared tuna! Don't forget their amazing cocktails as well!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet