Lagoon 450 45-Foot Catamaran
Key West, Florida
Lagoon 450 - 45-Foot Catamaran
****Due to the nature of yacht rental, host will only be accepting requests and can only accept requests for the current charter season (December 2020 through May 2021) ****
Sail in serenity and comfort on this 45-foot catamaran with the utmost luxury and views of the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico surrounding you. This three cabin yacht perfectly maximizes space and offers plenty of room for everyone to relax and unwind and spend plenty of time together while taking the trip of a lifetime!
The contemporary interior immediately makes you feel at home. The cockpit is beautifully designed, with a wraparound settee and dining table, along with a plush sofa to lounge upon during an afternoon at sea. Facing forward, a dining area with an L-shaped settee and other seats provides a comfortable and wonderful place to gather. This cockpit is located directly abaft the spacious galley in the main saloon, with gorgeous, pristine sliding glass doors.
The lavish décor is hand selected by Italian interior specialists to add even more authenticity to the ship’s design. Guests will enjoy thoughtful touches indirect lighting, hideaway cabinets for extra amenities, such as the large flat screen television, and a washing machine with a crafty adjoining hamper. Make your way forward of Lagoon 450 and come to the second cockpit and lounge area with lovely wooden finishes and a relaxing feel.
After a long day at sea, enter one of three cabins with the utmost luxury and serenity. Fall asleep to the soft sound of the water lapping at the sides of the boat will lull you to sleep at night. Each bedroom includes a plush queen bed, and there are three bathrooms so that everyone can have extra privacy and space when getting ready to take on a new day at sea.
A captain will tend to your every need while spending the week on the water. Guests can pre-set tours, excursions, and more. Snorkel over the stunning colored reeds, spend the day at a marina dining waterfront or shopping, explore secluded beaches, and more!
For the vacation of a lifetime tailored to your every need, Lagoon 450 offers a fresh way to see new destinations!
Yacht with 1 level
3 cabins, 3 heads, 1000 feet long
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
1 hour by car (MIA), 1 hour and 45 minutes by car (FLL)
The sparkling blue and turquoise waters of the Gulf and Carribbean!
Provisioning and Other Fees
- Captain — $400 per day or $600 per day plus $50 per day for guests beyond 2 for a provisioned charter.
- Provisioning - - The direct cost of the food/drink desired. The captain will do shopping and put it on the vessel. Cost of the food to be paid by the guest.
- Dockage - - Should guests wish to book at a marina for any of the trips - those dockage fees are responsibility of the charterer.
- Fuel - - $100 estimate for fuel.
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling - The keys are full of vibrant and colorful reefs, with numerous interesting species of fish and plant life to view!
- Sailing - If you're interested, inquire about a few sailing lessons on your trip!
- Fishing - Spend a lazy afternoon on the boat, a fishing pole in one hand and a cold one in the other.
Places of Interest
- Little Palm Island - Reservations for dockage and dinner are highly recommended at this private resort. Ashore, watch for the miniature key deer and tropical birds.
- Looe Key and Marathon - Five miles south of Little Palm Island, this is one of the most colorful and alive of all the reefs in the keys!
- Fort Jefferson - Dinghy ashore, and explore Fort Jefferson. Take a walk or snorkel around the sea wall, which creates a "moat" between the fort and the sea, brimming with fish.
- Bush Key - Bush Key is a protected bird sanctuary, and during nesting season, it's interesting to sit and the amazing bird life ashore.
- Duck Key - Laze the morning away at Holiday Isle, or take off snorkeling on Alligator Reef!
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- iPod Dock Stereo