Orlando Luxury Lakefront Escape
Orlando Luxury Lakefront Escape
Fall under the spell of this lovely, Tuscan-designed Orlando home, just a short drive away from the magical parks of Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and more! Nestled on beautiful Little Sand Lake, this 4300 square foot, five-bedroom home is the perfect retreat for your next exciting family vacation to Orlando!
This luxurious home provides you with a relaxing retreat when you need a little break from your bustling trip through Orlando’s theme parks! Enter through the front doors to find a spacious, dignified layout with more than enough room to spread out. The main sitting room offers a minimalistic, modern design, with a delicate glass coffee table serving as the focal point. The sofas and chairs offer lavish comfort, which will be imperative after a thrilling day at the theme parks.
When you return famished at the end of the day, the gourmet kitchen is there to help you create a delicious home cooked meal. Dark, sleek wooden cabinetry, polished countertops, and exquisite appliances characterize this space, and are perfectly suited to all your cooking needs! The gorgeous dining room sits just off the living space, decorated with vibrantly colored bouquets, and an elegant table with plenty of seating.
The most important part of any Orlando vacation is making sure that you and your family have a cozy, comfortable place to drift off to sleep after each exciting and adventurous day. Lucky for you, this sensational vacation home offers five bedrooms, each outfitted with silky-smooth linens and snug comforters fit for royalty. Two of the bedrooms offer massive king-sized beds, perfect for couples. Next, you’ll find two rooms with queen-sized beds, while the last room offers a full-sized bed.
The most wonderful aspect of this home has to be its amazing proximity to the spectacular theme parks that bring true magic to each and every Orlando vacation. Your home is just a short 20-minute ride to the gates of the Magic Kingdom, 15 minutes to Sea World, and a mere ten minutes from Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure! With these incredible parks so close by, you’ll be able to make the most of your time at each!
While the parks will end up being the most exciting part of your vacation, there’s plenty of fun to be had at home if you need a day off. Head to the lively entertainment room for a little friendly competition, whether it be poker or billiards. The patio offers an outdoor, shaded dining space, as well as plenty of lounge chairs where you can bask in the sun. Make sure you spend some time splashing around in your private pool to cool off from the Florida heat! Little Sand Lake sits adjacent to this lovely property, offering you exclusive access to its waters. The lake is perfect for bass fishing, canoeing, or simply taking in a unique and more tranquil part of the city. If you’d rather explore on your day off from the parks, there’s plenty to do! Play a round of championship-level golf at the Four Seasons Orlando, or check out the upscale shops and boutiques at the Mall at Millenia. Here in Orlando, there’s never a dull moment!
Let this elegant home serve as your leisurely escape from all the adventure and magic Orlando has to offer!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Full
12 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
25 minutes by car
Beautiful lakefront view!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - Check out the season ahead of time, and stop in for a spectacular Broadway show right here in Orlando!
- Florida Dolphin Tours - Hop on board and delight in taking a dip with these spectacular animals!
- Tranquilo Golf Club at Four Seasons Resort Orlando - You’re invited to play at Tranquilo Golf Club at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, a favorite golf course of locals and guests alike.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - If you can make it down for Spring Training, enjoy a game or two at this exquisite facility.
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World - The magic of this iconic Disney park will delight you, and make you feel like a kid again!
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure - Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime at these two amazing theme parks! Dive into the world of Harry Potter, or hop on one of many incredible roller coasters!
- Disney's Boardwalk - Stroll through the unique shops, delicious restaurants, and exciting and vibrant nightlife!
- The Mall at Millenia - This upscale mall offers the finest collection of luxury boutiques and in-demand brands Orlando has to offer.
- Restaurant Row - Just minutes from your home on Sand Lake Road, you'll find some of the most exquisite fare Orlando has to offer, including southern comfort at Slate, and Tex-Mex at Rocco's Tacos!
We really enjoyed our stay at this property. It is well maintained and in a great location. Hoping to visit soon.”
8 of us enjoy this wonderful house for a week. There were a couple of maintenance issues, but the contact was very helpful in resolving them. Would definitely recommend this to others who want to visit the sites of the Orlando area.”
We had a wonderful stay at Orlando, the house is very nice and conveniently located quite close to the parks and in a very nice neighborhood where you can find fine restaurants and shops. The owner was very helpful and kind. ”