Large Spanish Style Las Vegas Luxury Home
Las Vegas, Nevada
Large Spanish Style Las Vegas Luxury Home
This spacious 3,600 square foot home offer six bedrooms and four bathrooms, giving plenty of space for those coming to Las Vegas with large groups for special occasions, whether for business, family reunions, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, or other special celebrations!
Walk in and be welcomed by the grand foyer and beautiful winding staircase! To the right, you’ll find the competition-provoking game room with a pool table and air hockey, and to the left are the large family room and chef’s kitchen. The kitchen offers a spacious refrigerator, microwave stove, two ovens, dishwasher, coffee maker, espresso machine, toaster, blender, and more! The first lovely bedroom and bathroom are just around the corner. There is also a cozy dining room with space for eight, and a breakfast table that fits six.
Stroll upstairs, where you’ll find the additional five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Each room offers a comfortable bed, and a clean and soothing atmosphere.
The house offers a private garage for up to three vehicles and two or three more vehicles can be parked on the driveway. The large backyard offers four lounge beds for those who enjoy getting some sun or spending time outdoors. If you’re in the mood for grilling, there is a gas grill for the perfect steak or burger!
The community is very clean and quiet with plenty of shopping located nearby. The supermarket, bank, restaurants, and shops are a short 15-minute walk, and the famous Las Vegas Premium Outlets are located only 10 minutes away by car.
This home has easy access to major freeways. The Strip and airport can be reached quickly and easily within just 10-15 minutes. The major I-15 freeway is only five minutes away, giving you access to everything in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, California, Utah, Arizona, etc.
If a limo or party bus is needed for your group, or VIP tables or cabanas at any of the top casino nightclubs, the owner can assist you with any of these needs.
Make sure to reserve a stay at Large Spanish Style Las Vegas Luxury Home for the Las Vegas trip of a lifetime for you and your guests!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3600 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
16 guests maximum
Las Vegas International Airport - LAS
15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil - Las Vegas knows how to go big – especially when it comes to entertainment. So it should come as no surprise that a performance company like Cirque du Soleil thrives here.
- High Roller Observation Wheel - For a unique, bird's-eye view of the Strip, take a ride on the High Roller at The LINQ.
- Cascata Golf Course - Draped dramatically across stark mountain slopes at 3,200 feet above the desert valley, this Rees Jones design includes Tour-quality caddies, bighorn sheep sightings and a sweeping river.
- Grand Adventure Tours - Take the day and travel on a guided tour to the unsurpassed beauty and mystique of the Grand Canyon.
Places of Interest
- The Strip - Once you pass the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign along Las Vegas Boulevard South, it won't be too long until you're cruising the Strip.
- Hoover Dam - In addition to keeping the lights on, the Hoover Dam welcomes more than a million visitors each year as one of America's most recognized landmarks.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area - Seventeen miles southwest of Las Vegas, the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area offers travelers a respite from Las Vegas' unnatural neon landscape.
- Fremont Street - This section of downtown Las Vegas is full of classic casinos and shows, and ready to compete with the Strip for your attention!
- Bazaar Meat - Here, there's something for everyone, with a raw bar, caviar flights, and a diverse array of meat, ranging from wild boar sausage and Buffalo-style bison to a ten-pound suckling pig.
- Las Vegas has plenty of Museums to choose from including, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, Ethel M. Chocolate Factory, and Las Vegas Natural History Museum.
Comfortable home, good for family and friends with small children, with standard and , simple furnishings. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet