Fisher Island Getaway
Miami Beach, Florida
Fisher Island Getaway
Enter into a world of luxury, the likes of which you’ve never known before. Nestled in the exclusive resort community of Fisher Island sits this three-bedroom, 2100 square foot paradise. Prepare yourself for a week of first-class living and luxurious accommodations, just a short ferry ride away from the vibrant lifestyle of Miami Beach!
This Fisher Island condo features tropical décor and beautifully finished wooden floors throughout, offsetting the otherwise sleek and modern design wonderfully. Unique and vivid paintings and art pieces cover the walls, giving color and life to this home at every turn. The living room offers pristine and plush white couches and chairs, surrounding a massive, LED television. The open floor plan then extends over into the state-of-the-art, gourmet kitchen, with ample cabinet space and polished countertops galore! There are a few wonderful places to dine on the heavenly meals you create here, including a cozy breakfast nook, as well as a lovely outdoor table situated on the private deck that juts out from the main living room. Enjoy a lovely outdoor meal while you watch the shimmering sun slowly sink down into the glistening, blue water. Then, move over to the lavish sofas for a refreshing cocktail as you enjoy the cool night air.
This luxury condo offers three superb bedrooms, designed specifically of offer you unsurpassed comfort and delight. The spacious master has a deluxe king-sized bed, sure to lull you to sleep as you listen to the soft crash of the waves. The master bathroom is equipped with gorgeous marble countertops, and resort style amenities. The other two bedrooms offer an equally ritzy experience, with one offering a queen-sized bed, and the other two twins.
During your stay, you’ll be treated as a VIP and pampered at all times. This spectacular unit is only steps away from the exclusive and immaculate beaches of Fisher Island, with their impossibly blue waters and snowy white beaches. You’ll have access to a private golf cart, oceanside pool, private resident beach and several restaurants and gourmet Island deli. While you’ll love the serene atmosphere of the island, make sure you venture out to the vibrant and fast-paced lifestyle of Miami for gorgeous beaches, luxury shopping, and exciting nightlife!
Here, you’ll have access to luxury accommodations of the finest variety; expect nothing but the best of service at this secluded and tranquil condo!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Miami International Airport - MIA
20 minutes by car to the Fisher Island Ferry; 25 minutes by ferry to the Island; 5 minutes by car to the home.
For an additional $150 per day per household membership you have full access to the Spa, tennis courts, golf course and Beach Club where you can have beach attendants, waiters and lounge chairs with beach towels. In addition they will have charging privileges at the Beach Club Restaurant, City View Restaurant and Porto Cervo Restaurant.
Activities of Interest
- Ocean Force Adventures - Get ready for this adventurous sightseeing excursion, exploring secluded insider locations, popular landmarks, natural areas and historical sights aorund Miami’s Biscayne Bay!
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour - Sponsored by the Miami Design Preservation League, the daily walking tours of the Miami Beach historic district are a terrific way to see the amazing architecture of the area.
- Miami Watersports Paradise - Located in Miami Beach Marina, this watersports company thrills and excites with jet skiing, wake boarding, water skiing, and more!
- The Biltmore Golf Club - The lushly landscaped Biltmore golf course was designed by the legendary Donald Ross. Infinitely playable no matter what your skill level, the 18-hole, 6,800-yard, par 71 course never fails to please.
- All in One Experience - Pick one of their packages, or customize your own tour! Experience all Miami has to offer in just one day!
Places of Interest
- South Beach - Head to this famous landmark, and experience the style and vibrance of Miami!
- Sunset Harbour - With restaurants, fitness centers, juice bars, bars and more, it’s easy to see why Sunset Harbour has quickly become Miami Beach’s new “it” neighborhood.
- River Yacht Club - This glamorous riverfront restaurant is a popular Sunday brunch hotspot and features an impressive rotating chef program. Often offering live music performances, sit outside and dine next to the water!
- Cabo Wine Bar - Cibo Wine Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare blended with a vibrant nightlife and has become the new hot spot on the Miracle Mile.
- South Pointe Park - South Pointe offers leisurely walking paths and tremendous panoramic views of the ocean!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet