Southampton, New York
For your next vacation, make your way to the dramatic dunes and serene beaches of Southampton, New York. This mid-century, five-bedroom home will serve as your refuge from your responsibilities and give you somewhere to unwind after a long day of exploring. Nestled on 2590 square feet, uncover spectacular views of the Shinnecock Bay and all that Southampton has to offer!
The build of this masterful home is strikingly unique, and offers an expansive open floor plan as you enter through the front door. Three massive windows can be found in the cozy living room, looking out over the lush, green landscape that surrounds you. Just under these windows sits a cushy sofa, where you’ll find yourself lazing away on hot afternoons, quietly dozing in the sun. This space offers a rustic sort of charm, with two towering bookshelves framing an earthy, brick fireplace on one wall. Spotless wooden paneling and floors cover the space, and can be found throughout the home.
The gourmet kitchen is as modern as the living room is cozy and serene. The entirety of the space is a gleaming white, and offers stainless steel appliances and a large center island to help you prepare delicious and hearty meals! The style of the dining room returns to the picturesque elegance of the living room, with warm, wooden paneling covering the walls, and a lovely dining table in the center of the room with seating enough for six. From both the kitchen and the dining room, step out onto the private deck. Spend warm, summer evenings outside, cooking out on you state-of-the-art grill or enjoying a cocktail and some casual conversation while the cool, bay breeze blows.
The master suite of this home is characterized by a deep and vibrant blue that can be found everywhere, from the walls to the downy soft comforter on the lavish king-sized bed. This room also offers access to a smaller, private deck, perfect for couples looking to have a little alone time. The other sleeping spaces are just as luxurious as the master, offering guests a snug and cozy spot to drift off to sleep after a superb day in the Hamptons. In the second you'll find another lovely king-sized bed, and the third contains twin-sized beds, perfect for the kids. The fourth bedroom contains a daybed which can comfortably sleep two. If you're in need to extra sleeping space, you'll find another space with a pullout couch that sleeps two.
The Hamptons have been a staple of American luxury and class for years, and a favorite among celebrities and moguls alike. This coastal, New York getaway offers an iconic atmosphere and endless activities to fill your days. Explore the numerous vineyards that are scattered across the area, from Channing Daughters Winery to Sagaponack’s Wolffer Estate Vinery, which hosts free Friday jazz at sunset, overlooking the vines. Numerous antique shops can be found all around you, offering unique finds and hidden gems you would have never discovered otherwise. Head to Tutto Il Giorno or one of the numerous restaurants in the area to get a taste of the delicious dishes everyone’s been talking about. And of course, make sure to spend your days lounging on the pristine, white beaches that the Hamptons are famous for.
Make your next vacation fit for a star! Visit the Hamptons today.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2590 square feet, 241 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Laguardia Airport (LGA)
1 hour by car
Bay and Ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Conscience Point Historic Site and Nature Walk - Spend the day hiking around the trails of this five-acre wildlife reserve, and learning about the animals who live there.
- Duckwalk Vineyards - Southampton days tend to roll forward with a relaxed ease, and the perfect way to take advantage of these idle moments is with a tour of one of the Hamptons' most prestigious vineyards.
- Southampton Historical Museum - Housed in the Albert Rogers Mansion, a former whaling captain's home built in 1843, the Southampton Historical Museum explores Southampton's colorful past.
- The Parrish Art Museum - This unique museum houses a collection of American art that spans the 19th century to the present!
- Sag Harbor Golf Course - This course offers a gorgeous, sweeping layout and well kept fairways and greens that make for spectacular play.
Places of Interest
- Cooper's Beach - This scenic beach stretches 500 feet along the Atlantic shoreline, offering sensational views of the historic mansions in the distance.
- Southampton Publick House - Operating as a speakeasy during the prohibition era, today the pub brews its own ales, including Belgian-style white beer and India pale ale.
- Blue Duck Bakery and Cafe - It's hard not to be drawn in by the smell of fresh-baked bread and pastries! This is the perfect place to indulge in that delicious desert you've been craving!
- Shinnecock East County Park - This rugged, undeveloped barrier beach park includes both ocean and bay beach recreation areas, and is a favorite spot for striped bass fishing.
- Sant Ambroeus - This elegant, Italian eatery serves up refined, authentic dishes in a bright and airy setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet