This stunning, custom Northwest-style home is comprised of 8000 square feet with four bedrooms and seven bathrooms. It is spread over two lots with spectacular Deschutes River views.
The expansive great room boasts a soaring stone fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows, giving an ideal spot to unwind and take in the beauty the surrounding landscape offers. The intelligently designed and spacious gourmet kitchen features slab granite counters, custom Alder cabinets, and high-end SS appliances. The main level also includes a generous master suite, executive office, formal dining room, cozy family room, bonus room, and an inviting bar area.
The vaulted ceilings, radiant floor heating, neutral tones, and wood and stone accents throughout make this home a natural paradise where you can completely relax. Its elegance and peace are unmatched.
The master suite offers a king bed, as well as its own fireplace and comfortable seating area where you can gaze out of the log framed windows. The gorgeous master bathroom is lacking nothing. A standing shower, large soaking Jacuzzi tub, and endless counters and mirrors with vanities on both sides of the room will leave you in awe.
Each room is open and ample. The first additional suite offers a king bed and beautiful views. The second and third suites offer the same and add balconies into the already perfect space.
Enjoy the flawless outdoor kitchen, paver patio, balconies, and all that Stonewood Bend has to offer. You’ll never regret taking the opportunity to stay in this fabulous home.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 7 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Roberts Field (RDM)
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
No smoking ($2000 fee)
No pets ($2000 fee)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Area - Offers twelve ski trails and ski clinics to help novice to advanced skiers.
- Wanderlust Tours - No experience necessary, family-friendly tours with transportation and all equipment provided.
- Bend Brew Bus - Takes you behind the scenes at four outstanding Bend breweries, all the while enjoying complimentary samples of delicious beers!
Places of Interest
- Pilot Butte - Pleasant walk or drive, with plenty of photo ops!
- High Desert Museum - Explore the nature, culture and spirit of the High Desert through fun, interactive, indoor and outdoor exhibits.
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument - This 55,500 acre area seeks to preserve nature.
- Tumalo Falls - Lovely drive and nice hiking.
- Deschutes River - This home is located on this tree-shaded oasis.
An absolute gem
Amazing property in a great location. We had a wonderful stay and David Jay, the owner, took care of all the necessary little details to make it special and even included a few bottles of wine. I would highly recommend this property. Thanks again to DJ and his family. Patrick Phelan and family”
Perfect Oregon Vacation
DJ was a very gracious host and their home was beautiful and provided the perfect place to spend time in Bend. The sound of the river right out the back deck while the deer are feeding below will bring you the peace you are looking for. The home is very spacious, beautifully appointed, and very elegant. It couldn’t have been more perfect. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet