Chic Historic Flat in Amazing Location
Come visit this enchanting seaside city with amazing culture, famed architecture, brilliant shopping and world-class drinking and dining. There is honestly something for everyone in Barcelona.
Poble Sec is a wonderful neighborhood that is very close to the attractions and main areas but not teeming with tourists. You are only a block from the Para-Lel metro station with direct line access to the Passeig de Gracia, Placa Catalunya, Placa Espana, the Sagrada Familia and Camp Nou should you wish to take in a FC Barcelona match.
You are in close walking distance to the Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter), El Raval, San Antoni and the port and ocean.
Within a couple more blocks, add the famous Montjuic Park, Olympic Stadium, Municipal Swimming Pool (built for the Olympics) and the Sant Antoni market.
Newly Renovated ground floor two bedroom, two bath flat in a brilliant location. 1930s building with lovely details including the famed Catalan Vault ceilings and French doors.
Air conditioned and heated for your convenience although with the usually temperate weather you might not need it.
The living and dining room are open plan and great for entertaining and relaxing. The living room features a large Smart TV with access to Netflix and Amazon videos. The new kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, Nespresso machine and full cooking implements. There is even enough dining room seating to host a dinner party should you wish. The whole flat has access to very fast, fiber optic WIFI.
There are huge closets in both bedrooms and there is a full laundry with washer AND dryer (a rarity in the city). One bedroom has a queen bed and the other a queen as well as a single loft bed reached via a ladder. The sofa sleeps an additional two.
You are located mere steps from Carrer Blai, famous for Tapas, and you have dozens of restaurants within blocks. Other conveniences within a block include markets, fruit stand, butcher, pharmacy, bike rentals, bakeries, ice cream store, etc... It is honestly the most convenient location for sightseeing as well as convenient living. Great shopping is also nearby including Arenas mall as well as tons of small shops and the Passeig de Gracia.
Level in from the street so great for those with mobility issues as there are no stairs or small elevators to contend with.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet
Queen and Full
7 guests maximum
Barcelona El Prat
20 minutes by car or 40 minutes via public transportation
The old town of Barcelona
Activities of Interest
- Fill up on pintxos, bite-sized goodies served atop a piece of bread. Blai 9 is just around the corner and serves pintxos that are a work of art.
- Discover the city on foot or bike Spend a day away from the metro and the tourist bus, and take your time strolling around and stopping to recharge with some of the city's great gastronomic options.
- Montjuïc mountain is the perfect place for a leafy stroll. Aside from the natural surroundings and spectacular vistas, you'll find buildings from the 1992 Olympic Games.
- Two of the top 50 restaurants in the world are nearby, one within blocks.
Places of Interest
- Modernist architecture galore – see the famous Gaudi buildings including the Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, Palau Güell, Casa Batlló, Torre Bellesguard, and Casa Vicens as well as those by other architects.
- Art, music and theaters - Museu Picasso, Teatre Grec, Gran Teatre del Liceu, Fundació Joan Miró, Palau de la Música Catalana, the list goes on...
- Shopping therapy on Las Ramblas, Passeig de Gracia, Boqueria Market and in the windy streets of Barri Gòtic and El Born.
Great Location. Beautiful apartment
Great location, very nice apartment. The owners provided a very helpful book filled with information which helped us make important decisions, such as "where to eat". Highly recommend. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet