Welcome to city living at its best! Seattle Craftsman is a 2430 square foot two-bedroom and two-bathroom vacation home that will give you easy driving access to Seattle within a quiet prime neighborhood.
As soon as you walk inside you’ll be amazed by the beautiful golden tones and open floor plan. An abundance of windows fills the room with natural light, and the cozy living area is especially welcoming. Radiant heat, marble counters, orientals, and cork flooring create an elegant aesthetic to relax within.
The chef’s kitchen is fully equipped with anything you may need and boasts plenty of counter space and lovely overhanging lights. On the lower level, you’ll also find the first bedroom with a queen bed, and a game area with a ping pong table.
Take the winding staircase upstairs to the master suite where you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere second to none. The beautiful master bath will sweep you off your feet.
Outside, there’s an upper back deck for enjoying summer evenings, as well as a grill. The home has a shared driveway and off street parking.
Seattle Craftsman is walking distance from the beautiful Green Lake, where you can take a stroll or rent kayaks or paddle boards. Three blocks to the north you will find Tangletown with Elysian Brewing Company, Zoka Café, Mighty-O Donuts, Ethan Stowell’s restaurant Mkt. Five blocks to the south is Wallingford, with multiple ethnic restaurants, grocery store, pharmacy, shopping, and a movie theater.
Make sure to reserve your stay today for a perfect Seattle vacation! (Note strict policy, no pets allowed)
Single Family Home with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2430 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Seattle Tacoma International Airport - SEA
30 minutes by car
Small garden in front and back.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Chihuly Garden and Glass – See the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. The exhibition has eight interior galleries, a lush outdoor garden, and centerpiece Glasshouse.
- Seattle Museum of Pop Culture - Visit a museum like no other on earth. EMP Museum, located next to Seattle’s historic Space Needle, houses some of the world’s most legendary pop culture artifacts.
- Wallingford – Explore this neighborhood! It offers casual pubs, diverse restaurants, and Gas Works Park to name a few.
- Bainbridge Island – Take a ferry to experience the island’s charm, natural beauty, rural character, and central location in the heart of Puget Sound! It’s home to beautiful sights, seven artisan wineries, one-of-a-kind shops, and a waterfront park.
- Interbay Golf Center - Nestled between Puget Sound and two of Seattle’s oldest neighborhoods, this 9-hole Links-style executive Par 3 golf course can be challenging yet fun to play.
Places of Interest
- Pike Place Market - One of the few authentic farmer's markets in the United States, this hub of delicious scents, delectable eats and delightful personalities attracts nine million visitors a year.
- Sky View Observatory - At nearly 1,000 feet it offers the tallest public viewing area in the Pacific Northwest. The 360 degree panoramic view offers views to die for.
- Green Lake Park – Enjoy this beautiful park with lots of people. Go for a run, or swim or paddleboat in the scenic lake!
- Staple & Fancy – The menu advises you to just choose the “fancy” option. You’ll get a parade of dishes, starting with a spoiling of appetizers to make you feel like you’re friends with the chef who's sending out his favorite snacks.
- Elysian Tangletown – This intimate neighborhood brewery/bistro experience feels reminiscent of Europen cafes. Experimental, festival, and one-off specialty beers are brewed on site.
Convenient location and welcoming owner
The owner left a couple bottles of wine and we had everything we needed to cook - though there were wonderful places to eat within walking distance. The home was clean and comfortable.”
Seattle Craftsman for New Year's 2018
Thank you to Stephanie for being flexible and easy to work with. Wish we could have celebrated 2018 New Year in Seattle. Unfortunately got the flu and I had to cancel. I hope we can reschedule because this looks like a fun place to stay while exploring the great city of Seattle.”
Great house for visiting family
We were visiting family who live in Seattle and in a northern suburb. Since we love to cook, they came see us for dinners and the house was convenient. The warm Craftsman decor was inviting.”
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet