This beautiful four bedroom, three bathroom home is surrounded by vineyards and two acres of amazing 360º views. Spanning 3400 square feet, this enchanting oasis has so much to offer you and your guests!
The interior is just as enchanting as the exterior featuring sparkling wooden floors and a gorgeous open concept. The main room welcomes you with gorgeous leather couches and love seating. Large windows with views of the back patio bring in tons of natural sunlight and add just enough emphasis to the beautiful hearth stone fireplace, adding the perfect touch to bring this comfortable and classy room to life. Directly akin to the living area is a grand granite chef’s kitchen hosting top of the line appliances, glistening countertops, and dining space and furniture to seat eight.
Please don’t forget about the four amazing bedrooms, each covered in classic downy soft pastel comforters. Plenty to choose from between two queen-style rooms and two kings. The master king bedroom is adorned with wall to wall glass sliding glass doors, a decorative sitting couch at the foot of the bed and a large his and hers bathroom adorned with a glass-encased shower.
Unique to this property, other than its ability to be equal parts elegant and homey is the private pool and spa located on the back patio. Spend warm days with a light breeze on grand cushioned deck furniture, drinking famously fresh Napa Valley wine, alternating dips in the pool with sips of your beverage. Don’t forget to spend a night “eating out” on the patio. Take advantage of the partially covered outdoor dining space and grill. Nothing sounds as perfect as a surf and turf grill feast staring onto acres of green bliss and cascading starry night skies. Additionally unique is the upstairs great room featuring a 75-inch big screen television, pool table, and large comfortable couches.
Whether it be games at home, swims in the pool and lounging on the deck chairs, or wandering through enchanting vineyards and all the Napa has to offer, you will never feel bored or dismayed. So, Wine Not join us, we’d love to have you!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sacramento International Airport - SMF
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Gorgeous vineyard views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Calistoga Balloon Rides (35 minute drive) - Most unique hot air ballooning experience in the country! Only company to fly over the entire Calistoga area producing imagery of stunning Mount St. Helena, Palisade Cliffs and Old Faithful Geyser!
- Wine Tours and Tastings - Emerald Coast Wine Cellars offers a boozy and informative experience to taste, learn and shop everything wine.
- Napa Valley Wine Train (10 minute drive) - This unique restaurant experience departs from downtown Napa and journeys through 18 miles of scenic vineyards and hills.
- The Hess Collection Winery (25 minute drive) - One of a kind winery experience that not only offers some of the countries finest wines but also holds an incredible art collection named by ARTnews Magazine as one of the number one collections in the world.
Places of Interest
- Auberge du Soleil Bistro & Bar (20 minute drive) - A critically acclaimed Michelin-star restaurant offering breathtaking panoramic views of Napa Valley. Known for it's incredibly fresh, Mediterranean style cuisine and luxurious environment.
- V. Sattui Winery (20 minute drive) - Voted the most popular and most visited winery in all of Napa due to its old-world Italian charm, over 60 different wines and vast picnic grounds to name a few.
- Spottswoode Winery (25 minute drive) - Family owned historic winery tucked away amongst trees and Victorian Farmhouses.
- Luna Vineyards (3 minute drive) - If you love white wines this is the place for you. Named the #1 producer of Pinot Grigio in all of Napa.
Loved everything about this house. So special! ”