Not every home in Arizona sits on acres of desert. Sometimes you need to get away and we have just the place. Take yourself on an enchanting journey to this three bedroom, two bath cabin in the woods. Capable of sleeping five comfortably.
The 1,200 square foot floor plan features bountiful light, hickory hardwood floors, detailed pine trimmings, beautiful art, and plenty of windows for ample views of the surrounding forestry. Upon immediate entry is the living room featuring a pull out sleeper sofa with pillow top memory foam mattress as well as a grand love seat offering ample places to gather and sleep. There is also a 54-inch smart television with options from watching TV to streaming your favorite Netflix or Hulu shows off the internet, to even playing music. Directly connected to the living room is a fully stocked kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a breakfast bar with two stools. Our favorite room however, is the dining room featuring a beautifully colored and detailed World Map. Please be sure to “pin” your home during your stay!
The master bedroom hosts a king memory foam mattress and 32-inch smart television as well as an en suite ¾ bath with tile surround, linen storage and closet. There is even a private covered patio with seating for two. There are two guest bedrooms, one with a memory foam queen Bed and the other is uniquely adorned with a twin bamboo mattress. Both have closets. All three bedrooms are carpeted, have ceiling fans, black out shades and are equipped with extra blankets and various pillows to ensure a cozy stay. In the hall is a closet with a washer and dryer, and just in case you are snowed or rained in during your stay, the cabin is aptly prepared with books, cards, games and horseshoe pits for your added enjoyment. Our home is your home so expect clean linens, hand, dishwasher and laundry soap, toilet paper and paper towels upon your arrival.
The exterior features a covered front patio perfect to enjoy morning coffee or an evening adult beverage. There is a large outdoor table with seating for six. Around the side is a detached one car garage with a propane BBQ grill, extra refrigerator, two folding tables and extra outdoor chairs. The one car detached garage provides a convenient place to lock up mountain bikes, quads or outdoor gear when exploring downtown Prescott. The front driveway allows parking for three vehicles with room for an additional car by the garage. Prescott is known for its great places to hike, fish and enjoy the outdoors. So come explore Arizona like you never have before, we hope you enjoy your stay!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King, Queen, and Twin
5 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
2 hours by car
Enchanting Forest Views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional Services Available
Chef, Housekeeper. Inquire with member services for pricing details.
Activities of Interest
- Whiskey Row - A full block of historic bars and saloons where some of America's famous cowboys and outlaws drank!
- Goldwater Lake - A great area for local fishing.
- Thumb Butte Trail 33 - Vast and multi-terrain trails for hiking, biking or strolling through the Southwestern deserts and taking in the scenery.
- Prescott Lakes Golf and Country Club - Elegantly situated in the high desert of Northern Arizona, this 18-hole Signature Hale Irwin course is remarkably framed with scenic views of the Granite Dells and San Francisco Peaks.
Places of Interest
- Sharlot Hall Museum - Originally opened as the old Governor's Mansion Museum dedicated to preserving the history of Yavapai County..
- Prescott National Forest - Offering nearly 450 miles of trails, campgrounds and sites for fishing, boating and more.
- Watson Lake - One of two reservoirs formed in the early 1900s, over 70 acres in mass, local rock climbers use the granite cliffs above and adjacent to the lake for top-roping and lead climbing.
- Superstition Meadery - Arizona's first meadery where you can get great tasters of locally crafted mead and hard cider. Very unique to the area!
Our week at the Quartz Cabin was exactly what we were looking for! We loved the mountain feel of being in the trees but just a short drive from town. The cabin was well equipped and comfortable.”