Casa Above the Sea
This spectacular 2,400 square foot, three bedroom, three bathroom oceanfront condo on the Pacific Ocean in beautiful Ixtapa, Mexico is the ideal getaway!
Casa Above the Sea is completely remodeled with beautiful amenities and state-of-the-art technology. Walk in and swept away by the spectacular views from the expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. The simple yet elegant décor of the main living area matches perfectly with the Mexican seascape to create a relaxing atmosphere perfect for you to unwind.
The dining area offers these same beautiful views and seats up to six guests, and the kitchen is fully equipped with anything you may need to prepare an exquisite meal.
Venture into one of three beautiful bedrooms, each with its own king-sized bed and bath.
It is a 24-hour secure facility with an exercise room and a spa, including a steam room and massage rooms. The condo includes a housekeeper and cook seven days per week with breakfast and lunch prepared daily as you desire.
Ixtapa is a gorgeous beach getaway for those who value modern comfort, and Casa Above the Sea offers this at its best every week of the year. Make sure to make a reservation today and secure a vacation to meet all of your beach dreams.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH)
20 minutes by taxi
Vast, open ocean and Bay of Ixtapa.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Housekeeper and cook are included, but guests must pay for the cost of the food, and $10 taxi cost for staff traveling to purchase the food. $20 tipping per day is recommended.
Massage is available for $40 per hour.
Activities of Interest
- Carlo Scuba – Hop on over to Carlo Scuba to get a glimpse of all the underwater beauty! From beginners to advanced divers, they offer instruction for all and have been offering amazing experiences for almost 50 years.
- Campo de Golf Ixtapa – Take a swing on this 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Barra de Potosi – Visit this small fishing village, you won’t be disappointed!
- Ciclopista de Ixtapa – Hop on a bike and cycle around the marina!
Places of Interest
- Ixtapa Island – Take an excursion to Ixtapa Island. Since its development in 1970, this island has become a man-made paradise and wildlife reserve.
- Zihuatanejo – The nearby city of Zihuatanejo is known for its beaches, galleries, and seafood restaurants and is teeming with marine life such as dolphins and sea turtles.
- Playa el Palmar – This former coconut and mango plantation is now the best beach in Ixtapa.
- Emilio’s Pizza – Have a slice of pie at the best pizza spot in Ixtapa.
- The General’s Bar and Grill – Throw back a pint, enjoy excellent food, and experience amazing service at this highly rated bar.
You May Also be Interested In
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility