Myro Gard Chateau
Myro Gard Chateau
Located just 20 miles south of Stockholm, this stunning, ten-bedroom chateau rests on an amazing 16000 square feet surrounded by a sweeping, natural landscape, creating the perfect setting for your holiday in central Sweden.
This exceptional seventeenth-century Swedish castle has been lovingly renovated to accommodate up to twenty overnight guests in authentic, relaxing, and elegant surroundings. The ground floor is comprised of a large kitchen and scullery, as well as a huge dining room with direct access to the lush garden and a refined dining table that can easily seat 18 people. The formal rooms, which features gorgeously designed antique furniture, can also be found on the ground floor, including two large salons and two smaller salons.
On the first floor, you’ll find five double bedrooms, one single bedroom, and two separate bathrooms. The second floor holds the other five double bedrooms. Before bed, lounge peacefully in the library or engage in a bit of friendly competition with a game of billiards.
In the garden, you’ll find a spacious terrace, complete with a pool where you can relax in the sun or refresh yourself in the water. There’s also a relaxing sauna situated overlooking Hjälmaren, and a lovely alfresco dining set up with seating enough for 12. All in all, the castle is set on about 500 hectares of lavishly landscaped grounds, with about four hectares of that used solely for gardens.
A welcome dinner can be arranged by request for a fee. Meals during the stay can also be organized by a chef for an extra cost.
Enjoy a regal experience at this incredible Swedish castle!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
10 bedrooms, 9 baths, 16000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
20 guests maximum
Stockholm Skavsta Airport (NYO)
2 hours by car
Stunning views over the landscaped gardens of the Chateau!
There is a mandatory fee of €150 per day for Concierge services and daily cleaning services (rooms and bathrooms) for up to 10 guests. Extra charges apply for bigger parties.
Activities of Interest
- Wadköping Open-Air Museum (20 minutes) - Wander around this museum and plunge into the past to what Orebro looked like a few centuries ago.
- Stadsparken (15 minutes) - Visit this lovely park for a relaxed few hours surrounded by nature.
- Garphyttans National Park (30 minutes) - Wander through beautiful leafy trees, and enjoy spectacular fields of colorful flowers in the spring.
Places of Interest
- Orebro (10 minutes) - With its impressive castle which lies on an island in the river Svatar, Orebro is a lovely spot to visit!
- Karlsund Manor House (15 minutes) - Karslund is a beautiful historic building featuring a museum, original decor, gorgeous sprawling gardens, and parks.
- A-mano (15 minutes) - Enjoy an innovative Italian menu with a touch of Swedish flavor!
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet