Northstar Club - 3 Bedroom Residence
Northstar Club - 3 Bedroom Residence
Northstar Club provides true slopeside, luxury living at the most popular family mountain resort in the Tahoe Region. Imagine skiing right to your door where 4-star luxury and service tailored to your specific needs awaits.
The Northstar Club offers spacious 3-bedroom, 3 bath, residences, which averages 2,000 sq. ft., located in the heart of the Village at Northstar. The residence includes cable and WIFI Internet access throughout, large, flat screen TVs in living rooms, flat screen TVs in every bedroom, balconies in most residences, fully appointed and equipped kitchens, washer & dryer in every unit, heated private parking. You also have access to outdoor BBQ and patio dining facilities.
During your time at Northstar Club you're surrounded by many activities including hiking, skiing, golfing and more. If your family enjoys great friends and good times, Northstar Club is your next home away from home and is located directly adjacent to the Gondola!
Northstar Club offers its guests the special treatment and consideration you expect of great resorts. A full-time bell staff and concierge will work to meet all your vacation needs... dinner reservations, snowmobile rides, tee times, and ground transportation can all be arranged while you're playing in the mountains.
Full access to the Northstar Swim & Racquet Club™ which includes 10 Tennis courts along with a nationally-acclaimed teaching staff, Olympic size pool, 3 outdoor jetted-spas, lap pool, fully equipped gym with weight room, treadmills, elliptic trainers, spinning, etc. [Massage services available at additional charge.]
Ready access to the village, including Starbucks, Mikuni Sushi, Rubicon Pizza, Earthly Delights, Tacos Jaliscos, clothing and specialty boutiques, along with ski and snowboard equipment and clothing.
The Northstar Village: Just steps from the front door of the Northstar Club is one of the finest mountain villages in North America. The village is flourishing with life and features a variety of shopping options from stylish boutiques and specialty retailers to a collection of cafes and restaurants all centered around a year-round skating rink.
Relax in the Village for live music, special events, holiday festivities, and a collection of fire pits, ideal for roasting s'mores. Northstar California™ : As one of the finest year round resorts, Northstar can satisfy the most avid skier or snowboarder as well as the summer outdoor enthusiast. Northstar Resorts offers 97 ski trails spread across 3,170 skiable acres, award winning terrain parks and snow sports including alpine and Telemark skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and tubing. Summer activities include mountain biking, golf, scenic lift rides for sightseeing and hiking, fly-fishing and more.
Golf: Northstar California™ Golf Club is an 18-hole, par-72 course that will challenge golfers' skills and appeal to their senses. Designed by Robert Muir Graves, the course integrates Tahoe's rugged, wooded landscape with challenging bunkers and putting greens.
Recreation Center: The Rec Center, located directly behind the Northstar Club, and subject to certain conditions, is available for you and your accompanied guests ($5.00 per person/per day fee.) This includes swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, a fitness center, tennis courts and arcade for the kids. In the summer time, the recreation center offers a nationally recognized tennis program.
Equipment / clothing storage: Enjoy secure storage for your ski and snowboard equipment year round. You will also be provided with two containers to keep ski boots, googles and other personal items, Upon arrival, your containers will be waiting in your residence and your skis will be in your personal ski locker.
Housekeeping Service: Your residence will be cleaned upon departure, and each day beds will be made, trash emptied, and towels will be changed (upon request.) Other services, such as extra sheet changes, are available for an additional charge.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Northstar Club. All interiors, views, layouts, sq ft, and decor will vary by unit.
Townhome with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport
37 minutes by car
Forrest Views of Tahoe National Forrest Village Views
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Optional: Recreation Center is available at $5.00 per person/per day fee.
Extra Maid services, such as extra sheet changes, are available for an additional charge through Northstar concierge.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Inhale the aroma of the Fifty Fifty Brewing Co. Try some of the favorites like Donner Party Porter or Eclipse barrel-aged imperial stout.
- Relax in the Northstar Village, just steps from the front door. Enjoy live music, holiday festivities, and multiple fire pits to drink hot coco around.
- Spend your day skiing or snowboarding right outside your door.
- Emerald Bay State Park Sheer granite cliffs and a jagged shoreline hem in glacier-carved Emerald Bay, a teardrop cove that will have you digging for your camera.
- Heavenly Gondola Soar to the top of the world as you ride this gondola, which sweeps you from Heavenly Village to some 2.4 miles up the mountain in just 12 minutes.
- Freshie’s From vegans to seafood-lovers, everybody should be able to find a favorite on the extensive menu at this Hawaiian fusion joint with sunset upper-deck views.
Places of Interest
- Vikingsholm Castle Heiress Lora Knight's quirky mansion on the bay, Vikingsholm Castle is the focal point of Emerald Bay State Park, and a rare example of ancient Scandinavian-style architecture.
- WinterWonderGrass Tahoe: Book early for this great little outdoor festival of bluegrass and acoustic roots music, the stage encircled by the snow and pines of Squaw Valley. It's a family-oriented event, with an ethos of sustainability.
- Donner Memorial State Park At the eastern end of Donner Lake, this state-run park occupies one of the sites where the doomed Donner Party got trapped during the fateful winter of 1846.
- Inspiration Point Swoon-worthy views of Emerald Bay, as the camera-wielding crowds testify.
- Tahoe National Forrest with rivers, snow capped peaks and dense forests offer outstanding recreation year round.
The accommodations were superb and the staff very friendly.
Our stay at Northstar Club third home was absolutely wonderful. The accommodations were superb and the staff very friendly. They had a nice happy hour and also a breakfast brunch which we enjoyed. We would hope to stay there again sometime. Regards, Dr and Mrs Robert Flaig”
The residence and staff were excellent ”
Northstar Club Visit
We enjoyed our week at the Northstar Club. It was great to walk around the village and beyond, play tennis, swim (downside was the large pool was being serviced during our week and there was no prior notification & it wasn't clear when kids could use the other pool), and relax. Breakfast each morning was nice.”
Love this place - staff was awesome
Staff was great to deal with. They made our stay amazing. ”
Our stay at Northstar Club was very nice for our group of 8 -relaxing, accommodating, with a friendly staff. The rec center next door was wonderful and provided daily fun with tennis, swimming, pickle ball, and a large game room. The only downside was the $3 per person fee each day, which could be expensive for a large family or group if utilized daily. Breakfast was provided each morning from 8 to 10:30am. The bedrooms were large, updated, and very comfortable, with a TV and separate bathrooms for each room. The drive to Lake Tahoe (Kings Beach) was just 7 or 8 miles (15 minutes - very close). The clear Tahoe water and water temperature was spectacular - not too cold in late July. The golf was great, again within 15 minutes. The only downside was having to drive off-site for some variety in food options each meal. Shopping at Safeway and cooking at the residence is the best way to go. Beautiful area. We would definitely visit again!”