Golfers Retreat House
Our home is very luxuriously furnished and is across the road from the first tee of the Championship Lahinch golf club which is ranked no 4 in Ireland. The 18 hole Castle Course is 2 minutes walk further on. It is also 3 minutes walk to the Atlantic Ocean which is a famous surf beach. A stroll to the village which has a selection of musical gastronomic pubs serving the finest Guinness!!
Once you arrive at "Fairways" you need never take your car out again - unless you want to!!
Lahinch village also has a fine art gallery, many coffee shops & wonderful eateries.
Liscannor, a small fishing village 3 km away hosts many musical pubs, coffee shops and restaurants.
Ennistymon, famous for its falls, is 3 km in other direction and a thriving town.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
Championship golf course. Partial sea view.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Fishing - The fishing in the area is great, especially for pike and trout. Local experienced fishing guides will be glad to provide instruction and local knowledge.
- Bird watchers will find the marshes north of the town extremely irs will find the marshes north of the town extremely interesting with its wide variety of terrestrial, freshwater and marine birds.
- High quality golf is right at your doorstep. The property overlooks the first tee of the Championship Lahinch golf club which is ranked no 4 in Ireland.
- This coastline benefits from Atlantic breakers that attract surfing and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world and Lahinch has earned a reputation as a top ‘surf centre’.
Places of Interest
- Cliffs of Moher – Stretching along the Atlantic coast these stunning cliffs reach a height of over 200 metres and offer fantastic views.
- The Dingle Peninsula – Extending into the Atlantic Ocean the beautiful peninsula offers amazing walks along the coast or swimming from its beaches. (
- Visit the rugged windswept natural landscape of the Burren to reconnect with nature and wildlife.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo