Parmi Les Martinets
Parmi Les Martinets
Just an hour from the Spanish border and overlooking stunning views of the Pyrenees Mountains, this magnificent, five-bedroom French villa boasts authenticity and quintessential charm at every turn. Nestled on 2500 square feet in a charming and quaint village, you’ll love the serenity and untouched nature of this beautiful French home.
This beautiful home features elegant and refined furniture, all nestled in a spacious layout that boasts rusticity with a modern touch. You’ll adore the intricate and ornate tile flooring in the living room, as well as the antique pieces that fill the space, creating a stunning locale for settling into the plush sofa with a delicious glass of French wine.
From the living room, you’ll head to the extensive dining room and kitchen, complete with an elongated wooden table that’s perfect for sharing family-style meals together. The kitchen features an open and airy atmosphere and offers plenty of well-equipped appliances for the master chef’s use.
Each of the bedrooms in this lovely villa offers a plush, queen-sized bed that will comfort you with crisp, clean linens and snug bedding. Two of the bedrooms have spacious, en-suite bathrooms, one a bathroom with a shower, and on the top floor, you’ll find the final full bathroom.
This marvelous French home was built to enhance your outdoor living experience beyond your wildest dreams! The home boasts a ten-meter long swimming pool, situated overlooking the stunning village views below. You’ll love spending mornings on the outdoor breakfast terrace, sipping a steaming cup of coffee as you get ready for the day.
This marvelous home boasts a wonderful location for those looking to truly get away from it all. Nestled in the Languedoc area of France, your countryside paradise is a close drive to other enchanting, picturesque towns in southern France, brimming with local markets, shops, and delicious French cuisine. You’re just a short drive away from the Faugeres Wine Region, filled with delicious and first-class wineries to explore. The village features two epiceries (French grocery stores), a delicious bakery, a local bar, and plenty of other sites to enjoy. You’re also just an hour from the Spanish border, The Pyrenees Mountains, and only a half hour from gorgeous and pristine beaches on the Mediterranean! This location is ideal for getting away to relax, while also being close to many lovely French excursions and day trips.
Featuring a location meant to encourage exploration as well as serenity and rustic charm, this beautiful French villa is perfect for your next escape from reality!
*Please note the pool is seasonal and may not always be available. Please contact Member Experience with any questions.*
Please note that access to the cave and well at the base of the house is dangerous is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Montpellier–Méditerranée Airport - MPL
1 hour by car
Views of the Pyrenees Mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hiking in the Pyrenees - An extensive range of tours are available to you for exploring this incredible mountain range.
- Cruise on the Canal du Midi (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Orb Mountain Biking (30 minutes) - Head to these scenic mountains and explore their natural beauty by mountain bike.
- Faugeres Wine Region (10 minutes) - Peruse through the incredible wineries in this southern region of France.
Places of Interest
- River Orb (10 minutes) - This gorgeous river is great for canoeing and kayaking.
- Mourèze Rock Formations (35 minutes) - This exceptional natural site includes massive rock formations, sporting strange and unusual shapes.
- Cap d'Agde (1 hour) - This seaside town is renowned for its summer atmosphere and long, sandy beaches.
- Château St Pierre de Serjac (15 minutes) - Enjoy an upscale, delicious French meal in this castle!