Villa Punta Serena
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Villa Punta Serena
This one of a kind villa sits on the largest oceanfront lot in Villa Serena with beautiful unobstructed views of the Sea of Cortez. With 3060 square feet and four bedrooms, this lovely home features its own secluded beach, private tide pools, and a heated infinity edge pool.
Walking into the home you are immediately welcomed by how bright and open the space is with natural light pouring in. The large living room is surrounded by huge disappearing sliding doors allowing the enchanting sounds of the sea to flood in. From this space, you can see the famous arch at Land’s End and downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Through the living room, you will find the kitchen which has beautiful rustic cabinetry and panoramic views. A wraparound counter and bar area provide seating for four and there is also a dining table for eight.
The master bedroom has stunning ocean views and features its own patio with an outdoor shower. The charming master bath is complimented with new granite counter tops and his and her under-lit Onyx sinks.
Elegant old world Canterra columns are used throughout both the interior and exterior. Outside of the great room, you will find a large patio with an outdoor grill, a dining table for six and ample lounge seating looking out onto the pool and beach.
The home features a completely private beach, poolside palapa with day bed, and lush tropical landscaping. You will find secluded lounge spots throughout the villa grounds.
The beautiful community of Villa Serena is a relaxing, gated community with a 24 hour guarded main entrance. The award-winning "Toro" restaurant is five minutes away and Costco less than ten minutes.
Find paradise at this stunning beach villa!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3060 square feet, 285 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Cabo San Lucas International Airport - CSL
25 minutes by car
Stunning and private ocean views! View of famous arch and Cabo city lights at night.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cabo Del Sol (10 minute drive) - For coastal views and a challenging round of golf, head to this amazing club. Two courses to choose from.
- Baja Outback Expeditions (30 minute drive) - This tour company is dedicated to providing eco-tourism at its finest.
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (10 minute drive) - Whether you want to go deep sea fishing or take a sunset cruise, this is the tour company for you!
Places of Interest
- Medano Beach and Marina (10 minute drive) - This beautiful beach and marina are just a short stroll away from your front door.
- El Arco (15 minute drive) – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- Todos Santos (3 hour drive) – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local, meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- Playa del Amor (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous beach offers pristine white sand, and is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and basking in the sun.
- La Cosana (10 minute drive) - Come enjoy the refined, delicious cuisine this incredible eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet