Located in the center of downtown Miami, this two bedroom, two and a half bathroom, 1,350 square foot apartment is ideal to ensure you have an incredible stay.
Chicly designed to mimic the Southern Florida vibe, this home is perfectly balanced with elegant marbleized floors and modern furniture. The living area provides ample space, downy soft sofa seating and a flat screen TV while the dining area offers an edgy chandelier as the centerpiece amongst a glass round table and chairs. The kitchen is tucked right against the entryway with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinetry and for the caffeine inflicted, a Nespresso machine waits to greet you every morning.
A grand master bedroom is one of two sleeping options with private access to the balcony so that every day you can start and end with a sunrise and sunset above and into the glistening Atlantic Ocean. This room is classically adorned with soft gold accenting, be it the bedframe, flecks in the night stand, painting frames or even the moon hitting the wall at just the right angle. Of course, there is also a walk-in master bathroom with all of the accouterments including large closet space. The second bedroom hosts two pillow-top Queen sized beds with their own access to the balcony as well as a flat screen centered on top of the dresser.
The entry and exit to this complex are privately gated with a guard. Additional amenities to being a guest include access to the tennis courts, access to the seasonally heated pool with incredible Miami coastline views, outdoor grill, and workout gym.
Miami is internationally known for its Cuban flare, city nightlife, music, cuisine and beaches. If you’re looking to add some spice to your life while living it up in the lap of luxury, this Miami apartment is the getaway for you!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1350 square feet, 126 square meters
King and 2x Queen
4 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA)
25 minutes by car
Direct views of the Intercoastal waterway!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Cleaning fee of $160.00 per stay
Activities of Interest
- Little Havana Food and Walking Tour - Explore the exciting and vibrant Cuban district on a 2 hour walking tour of history, culture and amazing culinary experiences!
- Miami Everglades Airboat - take a half day to escape to the Florida Everglades for a fantastic guided adventure checking out the infamous swampways, scenery and of course Alligators.
- Salsa and Sips at Mango's Restaurant - A Miami classic. Enjoy a night of learning the native Cuban/Hispanic rhythms of Salsa while sipping on some of the city's best mojitos and more.
- Millionaires Row Sightseeing Cruise - Take the day to tour through the water "backyards" of some of the cities most captivating homes on the islands, in the bay and even featured right on downtown Miami.
Places of Interest
- Marlins Park - Baseball lover? Take in an exciting MLB game in the Marlins Park.
- Miami Design District - A neighborhood dedicated to innovative fashion, design, architecture and dining experiences.
- Joe's Snow Crab - An absolutely iconic dining experience. Get the best seafood, of course snow crabs, service, and entertainment you could imagine. This is a must go. Bring your appetite!
- Key West - hop on over to the closest island to Miami and enjoy a day of pristine beach and clear blue oceans.
My son and I had an event at the American Airlines Arena and this was the perfect location for us. Only a mile away from our event, also close to south beach and many restaurants. The 2 bedroom unit was perfect. It was very clean, comfortable and the view was amazing. The host was gracious and accommodating with the dates that we stayed. Thank you so much. ”