New York City, New York
One Central Park Place
Central Park Place has raised luxurious living to incredible new heights — even by Manhattan standards. Location, location, location has never been more true. You can believe in the five-star service, too.
At the corner of Central Park and Columbus Circle, you’ll be in the heart of everything there is to love about New York City, which is everything. Shop at Tiffany & Co., Saks Fifth Avenue or Macy’s. Venture to your favorite museums and galleries. Take in the latest hit Broadway show. Then return home to recuperate and relax in an intimate residence that’s all yours.
Whether you are a weekend warrior, business traveler or pilgrim to the yuletide festivities at Rock Center, the electricity of New York City has something for everyone. Owning a luxury penthouse or quaint brownstone with a select group of like-minded fractional owners is a wonderful way to own your own piece of the Big Apple.
Master suite with king bed, Italian linens, down pillows and duvets, sitting area, television, closet.
Additional sleeping space on queen size pull-out couch in living room.
Marble bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, stylishly comfortable seasonal robes, over-sized towels and deluxe bath amenities including bath salts, loofah scrubs and Forest Essentials personal care products.
There is also:
- Dining area for three
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with china place settings, crystal glassware and Christofle serving trays
- Living Room with entertainment center including plasma TV, DVD, CD Stereo
- Office desk with cordless phone and dataport
- Complimentary local phone calls and local and incoming faxes
- High-speed, wireless Internet connection (charges will apply)
- Personalized business cards and stationery (upon request)
- Private stocked bar/refrigerator and safe
- Hairdryer, slippers and umbrella
- Overnight shoe shining, laundry and dry-cleaning; one suit pressed upon arrival
- In-room chef with advance request
- Five-star hotel amenities: room service, taxi service, dining reservations, theater tickets, signature turndown service, personal attaché service
- Children’s amenities and baby-sitting services available
Please note: You will be charged a NY tax of approximately $34.00 per day, payable at the time of check-out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet
3 guests maximum
La Guardia, JFK and Newark
30 mins and an hour and an hour respectively by car
The inimitable Manhattan skyline
Activities of Interest
- Chelsea Harbor
- Jogging in Central Park
Places of Interest
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Statue of Liberty
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility