Beautiful Manhattan Beach Luxury Retreat
Manhattan Beach, California
Manhattan Beach Luxury Retreat
If you’re looking for breathtaking, oceanfront views and blissful luxury beyond belief, look no further than this gorgeous, Manhattan Beach apartment. With 1,500 square feet and two bedrooms, this home is the perfect Southern California getaway, just a stroll away from the beach and downtown Manhattan Beach.
Styled with brightly colored décor and elegant, timbered finishes, this gorgeously designed apartment offers a quintessential look at the classic Southern California beach home. The open floor plan extends to hold the living, dining, and kitchen areas, and everywhere you step, you’re hit with stunning views of the ocean. The living room is filled with soft, natural sunlight, streaming in through large windows and bouncing off the sleek and modern furnishings. The sofas and chaises are all plush and exceedingly comfortable, creating the perfect place to gather around the fireplace after a day at the beach or night on the town.
From here, the gleaming hardwood floors lead you into the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is outfitted with ample, wooden cabinetry and state of the art appliances, helping you to whip up a delicious creation for a family dinner. The dining table sits looking out over the gorgeous scenes that surround you and offers seating for six. Just off the dining space, you’ll find a charming deck. After dinner, grab a cool glass of wine, and head outside to bask in the glow of the purple and pink hues of a Manhattan Beach sunset.
Each bedroom in this beautiful apartment offers impossibly lavish linens, superbly comfortable beds, and comes with an attached bath. The master bedroom comes complete with a charming, private deck, where you can enjoy the balmy ocean breeze before heading to bed. The master bath is spacious and pristine, offering both a shower and large bath for ultimate relaxation. The other bedroom offers an equally comfortable queen-sized bed.
If you’re looking for a classic, vibrant Southern California beach vacation, Manhattan Beach is the place for you. The beach is just steps away from your front door, offering you easy access to sun, surf, and sand at all hours of the day. Downtown Manhattan Beach is just two blocks away, the perfect distance for a leisurely stroll to any of the five-star restaurants or upscale shopping that can be found here. We recommend Manhattan Beach Post, a local staple that offers a delicious, boozy brunch. If you’re looking for even more outdoor activity, take a scenic bike ride on the Strand, recreational bike path that covers a 22-mile stretch of the beautiful Pacific coastline.
With the perfect mix of outdoor adventure and leisurely elegance, this gorgeous, oceanfront apartment will make the perfect getaway for your Manhattan Beach vacation.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
15 minutes by car
Incredible beachfront views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Strand - This 22-mile bicycle path traces nearly the entire extent of LA's westward facing coastline.
- Roundhouse Aquarium - Situated at the end of the Manhattan Beach Pier, the free, two-story structure houses touch pools and tanks with eels, starfish, jellyfish, octopus and more!
- South Bay Breweries - Take a tour at one of the many trendy breweries in the area, such as El Segundo Brewing, Smog City Brewing, or Strand Brewing Co.
- Redondo Beach Whale Watch - Catch a glimpse of the playful dolphins that frequent the area. You may even catch sight of a magnificent whale!
- South Bay Sailing - Cruise along the southern Santa Monica Bay with an experienced guide. You can even learn how to become a certified sailer!
Places of Interest
- Manhattan Beach Pier - Follow Manhattan Beach Boulevard all the way down to the ocean to get a glimpse of the surfers catching waves and sweeping views of the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
- Sand Dune Park - The dunes here attract climbers of all ages! Walk up to the top of the warm sand for killer views!
- El Porto Beach - Newbies will love the sandy beach break, while experience surfers will love braving the giant waves that come crashing down.
- Manhattan Beach Botanical Garden - Peruse the grounds and you'll find a trickling waterfall, a small amphitheater and wildflower beds that support birds and butterflies.
- Manhattan Beach Post - This Manhattan Beach staple is perfect for a delicious, boozy brunch. Make sure you try the mouthwatering bacon cheddar buttermilk biscuits!