New Orleans, Louisiana
There’s no better place to experience the cultural cocktail that is New Orleans than the vibrant Bywater neighborhood. Nestled on 2100 square feet in the middle of this electrifying city, this gorgeous, two-bedroom home stands tall, conveniently located among hip coffee shops, trendy restaurants and bars, and more historic sites than you could imagine.
This gorgeous home boasts high quality construction, and finishes off with a striking contemporary layout complete with all the modern conveniences you’ll need, and nestled right in the middle of an authentic, New Orleans neighborhood. Lustrous hardwood floors characterize the home, emitting a pristine and polished feel, which is wonderfully offset by intriguing and colorful art pieces scattered throughout. The décor combined with the high, vaulted ceilings create a whimsical style that provides the perfect retreat for your New Orleans vacation! You’ll find two, spacious living rooms at this property, giving you and your guests plenty of room to spread out and relax. The charming, wooden furniture combined with the satiny, well-cushioned sofas create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, where you and your party will love to gather after a thrilling day exploring New Orleans!
From one of these inviting living spaces, the open floor plan stretches out into the dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen serves as any amateur chef’s dream, complete with glossy, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and everything you need to whip up the perfect, homemade meal. The wooden dining table is large and rustic, perfect for a delicious meal with friends and family. After dinner, make sure you step out onto your private balcony to take in the allure of a spectacular Bywater sunset over Crescent Park.
Both of the bedrooms at this home are more than equipped to offer you the upmost comfort and satisfaction during your stay. Both offer lavish king-sized beds with downy-soft linens and comforters that will lull you straight to sleep at night. Both bedrooms are decorated with enchanting wooden furniture pieces, and are both connected to their own, private bathroom. Both of these bathrooms are spacious and spotless, and one offers a delightfully relaxing soaking tub.
Stretching from Press Street to the Industrial Center, the Bywater is one of the trendiest neighborhoods in all of New Orleans. Filled with plenty of spots to take in visual and performance art, the Bywater neighborhood has become a hub for the best of New Orleans culture. Spend your days wandering through the numerous art exhibitions or taking in the views at Crescent Park. When the sun goes down, take your time choosing from some of the most innovative restaurants in the city, beloved by locals and visitors alike.
Whether you’re looking for the New Orleans of old or for a more modern side of the city, this beautiful home in the Bywater can’t be beat!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - MSY
30 minutes by car
Beautiful views of Crescent Park and downtown New Orleans!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- City of the Dead Walking Tour - Immerse yourself in legend and mysticism on this 2‐hour voodoo walking tour through New Orleans.
- Insta-Gator Ranch and Hatchery - Get up close and personal with alligators in a climate-controlled environment with more than 2000 alligators.
- Tastebud Tours - Get the culinary inside scoop of New Orleans, and burn calories while eating po'boys, muffulettas, and beignets.
- Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise - Experience the dazzle of New Orleans at night with a romantic dinner cruise aboard the famous Steamboat Natchez!
- New Orleans Swamp and Bayou Boat Tour - Explore the protected and spectacular wetlands of New Orleans on a two-hour guided boat tour.
Places of Interest
- Louisiana Music Factory - Spend hours poring over the stacks at Trombone Shorty’s go-to for “real, legit” Louisiana music, which includes a wall of high-end collectible vinyl, and pop-up shows.
- Studio BE - Studio BE offers incredible art pieces, shining a light on history, putting it into the words and emotions of today.
- Rubber Library & Flower Bodega - This combo store includes a florist downstairs, a used/rare bookstore upstairs, and free coffee!
- The French Quarter - Experience the vibrant culture of this historic center of art and music in New Orleans.
- Bacchanal - From the outside, Bacchanal looks like a leaning Bywater shack; but inside you'll find fine wines, delicious cheeses, and musicians playing in the gardens.