New York City, New York
West Village Jewel
West Village Jewel
When it comes to New York City, where you choose to stay can make all the difference. Prepare yourself for a New York vacation like no other with this modern apartment in the West Village. With two bedrooms and offering 1800 square feet on the second floor of a lovely brownstone, this Manhattan property will make you feel right at home during your stay!
Recently remodeled, this chic and luxurious unit offers a sleek and contemporary style along with an eclectic mix of classic and modern décor. The timeless feel of Old Hollywood can be found all around you in the shape of gorgeous art pieces, featuring the likenesses of stars such as Audrey Hepburn. The living room offers a plush, massive sofa, perfect for settling into after a long day exploring the city. Settle down with the family and enjoy a classic, black and white film on the large, drop-down projector, complete with a surround sound system. A full kitchen sits just off the living room, complete with everything you need to create a delicious meal, as well as a small wine cellar, with room enough for eight bottles.
Each bedroom offers unbelievably comfortable queen-sized beds, both outfitted with downy soft duvets and lavish sheets made of real Egyptian cotton. A television can be found in each bedroom, each equipped with an Apple TV so there will be no need to fight over what to watch! Two bathrooms can be found in this contemporary apartment, one offering a sink and steam shower for two, with a decadent rainfall showerhead. The other offers a sink and giant, jetted Jacuzzi bathtub that even has a television incorporated, so you can refresh and rejuvenate while enjoying your favorite show! One toilet can be found between the two bathrooms.
The West Village exudes a small town, local feel in the middle of the massive and vibrant city of New York. This elegant apartment is just steps away from the prime shopping and dining in the area, including the prestigious L’Artusi, whose scrumptious Italian dishes are just a ten-minute stroll away. The old haunts of the Beat Generation such as the White Horse Tavern and Kettle of Fish, are a quick walk away from your front door. If you’d like to catch a show, the Cherry Lane Theater is just a ten-minute walk away, offering the best of Off-Broadway. If you’re more interested in Broadway itself, the Great White Way is a quick subway ride away, along with other iconic New York sites, such as Rockefeller Center or the Empire State Building.
This trendy apartment is the perfect retreat for your Manhattan getaway. Book your stay in the West Village today!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK, Laguardia Airport (LGA)
1 hour by car
Breathtaking views of Manhattan and the West Village!
Optional midweek housekeeping is available during your stay for a fee.
Activities of Interest
- C.O. Bigelow Chemist - The nation's oldest apothecary carries exclusive homeopathic remedies, skin care products, and hard to find fragrances.
- Cherry Lane Theater - Cherry Lane holds the title for New York's oldest, continuously running Off-Broadway venue, hosting new and classic productions.
- Village Vanguard - Jazz greats such as John Coltrane, Bill Evans and Charles Mingus performed here, and established jazz artists continue to grace the stage every night.
- Rockefeller Center, NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall - These iconic New York sites offer amazing, interactive tours, and are must sees for any first time visitors!
- Broadway - Catch a musical or play on the Great White Way!
Places of Interest
- White Horse Tavern - Back in the day, this watering hole was often frequented by the likes of Jack Kerouac, Dylan Thomas and Bob Dylan.
- Three Lives & Company - This cozy, iconic bookstore offers an eclectic mix of fiction, poetry and nonfiction from emerging writers.
- Bleecker Street - This neighborhood street offers high-end fashion, such as Alexis Bittar, Cynthia Rowley, and a few Marc Jacobs stores.
- Employees Only - This cocktail bar is known for its innovative cocktails, and speakeasy atmosphere - the entrance is located behind an entrance to a fake psychic.
- L'Artusi - This near perfect Italian restaurant is one of the most beloved in the West Village, featuring excellent wine and an upbeat atmosphere.
New York Gem
We had a great tme and thank our Gracious Host”
Perfect West Village location
It is hard to imagine a better situated apartment in the West Village. It is compact and comfortable and convenient. A short walk gets you to the new Whitney Museum and a short subway ride to the 9/11 Museum--which is definitely worth a visit. There are dozens of good restaurants within easy wallking distance which is just as well as the kitchen is not really equipped for more than rudimentary cooking . The beds are comfortable, the linens luxurious, and there are four, count-em, tv sets including one projection tv that casts its image on a huge roll down screen. Sophia is gracious and available (24/7 it seems) to talk you through any questions you may have. The addition of pot holders, a few dish towels, and a toaster would have earned this flat a fifth star.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo