St. John, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Villa Whale Tail
Villa Whale Tail
Experience the Caribbean like never before by staying at Villa Whale Tail, a classic St. John getaway. This unique 4,409 square foot property features four bedrooms and is perched on a hill offering year-round sunsets with breathtaking panoramic views of all three US Virgin Islands.
Large decks for entertaining, a grassy backyard and a pool all come together to create a one-of-a-kind villa. The white, fully equipped kitchen is ready for your use during your stay. The living room opens up onto the balcony for easy access and so did each of the four bedrooms. All of the bedrooms in the home have Queen size beds and two include kitchenettes.
It is hard not to spend the majority of your stay relaxing on the outdoor furniture under the covered decks. Whether you are staying out of the sun while reading a book or enjoying a glass of wine while watching the sunset over four Caribbean Bays, this is the perfect spot. Also on the deck is a grill ready for your outdoor dinners accompanied by an outdoor dining table with room for six.
The plunge pool, complete with a waterfall and natural rock formations, is a great spot to unwind. If you prefer the beach, grab a few chairs and go!
Staying in St. John, you’re secluded yet immersed in the laid-back island culture of the U.S. Virgin Islands. Villa Whale Tail is far enough away from town to allow total privacy, but close enough to allow you to get anywhere with just a short bike ride!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4409 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Cyril E. King Airport (STT) - 1 hour and 30 minutes by car and ferry (Cruz Bay-Redhook Bay Ferry)
Stunning Panoramic Views of all 4 Bays
Activities of Interest
- Palm Tree Charters - Private charters provide a fun, action packed day at sea exploring the Virgin Islands.
- Trunk Bay - This world-class stretch of white sand and turquoise water is St. John's most photographed beach.
- Caneel Bay Kayak, Hike, and Snorkel with Sea Turtles - This 3 or 5 hour tour will take you through St. John with activities along the way.
Places of Interest
- Annaberg Sugar Plantation - This once-working sugar plantation was the site of boiling molasses and hardworking slaves harvesting sugarcane, and which now offers visitors regular tours and living-history demonstrations.
- Bajo El Sol Gallery - Visit for a great selection of local art.
- Cinnamon Bay Nature Trail - Take a stroll through plantation ruins, tropical landscapes and scenic views of the Caribbean Sea.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet