Seabook Island, South Carolina
Seabrook Island Home
Seabrook Island Home
Spend a week of relaxation at this beautiful home located in the private oceanfront resort community of Seabrook Island. Every inch of this 4,240 square foot, five bedroom home offers the Southern charm that draws visitors to South Carolina.
This island home is focused around its spacious great room. Walking into the home, you are led down the hall where you will find the comfortable sitting area in front of a fireplace. This area is decorated with beautiful antiques giving the space a very warm feel. Separating this living space from the kitchen are columns in front of a kitchen table seating four. The open, gourmet kitchen has the latest appliances, ready to be utilized during your stay. A large island and crisp white cabinetry with two different areas of bar seating can be found in this space.
An elegant dining room decorated with classic wood furniture and seating for six is perfectly designed for entertaining guests. A large butler’s pantry is located right off of the dining space.
The master suite on the first floor is accompanied by a sitting area and two walk-in closets. The spa-inspired connecting master bath has a glass-blocked custom walk-in shower, a pedestal tub, and dual vanities. The bedroom also allows access to the balcony. The second floor features room for all your family and friends with a family room, wet bar, office, and three bedrooms, all with private baths.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with a large screened porch on the first floor, a second story open porch, both running the length of the house, and a patio area that overlooks Kiawah Island Club’s Cassique golf course.
Seabrook Island is one of the Atlantic Coast’s finest resorts. Staying at this home gives you access to two Championship golf courses, a world-class tennis center, a horseback riding stable and a beach club with full resort amenities.
The resort’s Beach Club features two swimming pools with stunning, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Sunbathing decks are landscaped around both oceanfront pools. If kids in your group are looking for activities during the day, counselors at Camp Seabrook have created the perfect spot to visit for crafts and fun island activities.
The tennis center includes 15 professionally maintained clay courts with nearby shaded canopies. A lounge near the Pro Shop is located for guests to socialize or shop after they play. Expansive porches are also located here with views of the courts for friends and family wanting to watch. Crooked Oaks Golf Course, a par 72 course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., winds through marsh is one of the two golf attractions at Seabrook Island. The second is Ocean Winds Golf Course, a par 72 course designed by Willard Byrd that takes you to the Atlantic Ocean. Aside from the courses, practice facilities and a Pro Shop can be found as well.
It is easy to find the peaceful seclusion of this home and resort appealing, but if you find yourself looking for an adventure, the historic city of Charleston is just minutes away!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4240 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
50 minutes by car
Five amenity guest cards with charging privileges are supplied ($150 savings per week per card) provided guest returns completed credit card authorization form. Fee for failing to return any guest cards. Seabrook offers many great amenities to guests, http://www.discoverseabrook.com/amenities/.
Activities of Interest
- Seabrook Island Club - Full service Equestrian Center offers guided trail rides, pony rides, and riding lesson.
- Fort Sumter – The site where the country was ripped apart on April 12th 1861, Fort Sumter saw the first shots of the Civil War. The island is accessible by boat only but once there the fort itself does not have an entrance fee.
- South Carolina Sea Aquarium – Located on Charleston Harbor the aquarium offers the chance to see marine life both in the aquarium and also in their natural habitat. Charleston Harbour’s resident dolphins can be seen from the Aquarium’s terrace.
- Plantation Tours – A number of plantations part of American history are located close by. Explore over three hundred years of Southern heritage at Boone Hall or America’s oldest gardens at Magnolia Plantation.
Places of Interest
- Pelican Beach - Swim in the soft waves and slow current of the Edisto River as it meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Charleston - Voted "Top City in the United States" in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, Charleston continues to earn accolades and win the hearts of visitors from around the world.
- Freshfields Village - A community of boutiques, retail shops and restaurants at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns Islands where you’ll find everything from art and antiques to jewelry.
Excellent property. Extremely well appointed and maintained. Plenty of room. We were a party of 8 and never felt on top of one another. The house had everything from every kitchen and bar appliance, all paper goods, dishes, pots and pans, beach chairs, boogie boards, and bicycles. Less than 3 miles from the club house, a terrific beach, tennis courts, and an equestrian center. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility