Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Styled in laidback elegance and ease, this exquisite six-bedroom home is the epitome of old-school southern comfort. Situated on 4100 square feet in exclusive Watercolor, this gorgeous home backs right up to a ruggedly beautiful nature preserve, allowing you to enjoy complete and utter privacy while still conveniently located to the beach. Complete with four large porches, this home creates the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living.
As you walk up to the entrance of the home, take note of the two exquisite front porches, featuring large porch swings. You’ll love to sip on your morning coffee out here, while you swing leisurely in the cool morning breeze. With lofty, vaulted ceilings, the expansive feel of this home offers more than enough room for large groups and families to spread out. Light pastels decorate every inch of this space, accentuated by the natural light streaming in through the windows. Throughout the home, you’ll enjoy a curated collection of original southern artwork from numerous, noted local artists. Comfortable sofas and chairs surround a large, flat screen television and fireplace, providing the perfect gathering place after a long day at the beach. The splendid and tropical décor extends through the open floor plan directly into the gourmet kitchen, where delicate, Juliska glass lanterns float over the elongated breakfast bar. The kitchen itself will be a delight to self-proclaimed foodies, equipped with state of the art amenities, such as a Ninja blender, a wine cooler, a huge double oven with a warming drawer, and so much more!
When it’s time to dig into whatever delicious meal you’ve prepared, this home offers two impeccable spaces for you to dine. The indoor dining table rests under a graceful chandelier, offering enough seating for ten. The outdoor dining space can be found on the shaded, screened-in porch, with a dark, elegant dining table that seats 12, and comfortable wicker chairs. After dinner, take advantage of the rest of the wonderful outdoor living space on this screened in porch, complete with a 65-inch television, fireplace, and comfortable sofas and rocking chairs where you can relax and enjoy a delicious cocktail or cool glass of wine.
With six gorgeously designed bedrooms, at this home, each guest will have a private and comfortable place to retreat to each night. The luxurious master is located on the main floor and offers a lavish king-sized bed. Four of the other bedrooms also offer equally comfortable king beds, and each of these five rooms offers private bathrooms, flat screen televisions, and ample closet space. Your kids will enjoy having the third floor to themselves, with a bunkroom that connects to an entertaining playroom, as well as its own bathroom. Additionally, all rooms come equipped with blackout shades, so you have the chance to sleep in on your vacation. Each bathroom is uniquely designed, with a stunning combination of pristine marble, designer tiles, and full-length mirrors.
With so much excitement and adventure to uncover, you’ll enjoy having some peaceful time to yourself every once in awhile. The cozy library offers a serene retreat, complete with a plush, chaise recliner nestled right next to the fireplace. The décor creates the perfect ambience if you need to get some work done, or just escape. If an afternoon nap is what you need, look no further than the magnificent upstairs sleeping porch. You can enjoy a movie on the large flat screen, or just sway gently on the two rocking queen-sized beds. Let the sounds of the pool fountains and the birds chirping lull you to sleep as you get some much needed rest.
While the indoor living spaces of this home are elegant and welcoming, the backyard is the crown jewel of the home. The spacious, screened in porch overlooks your private pool, surrounded by the lush greenery of the nature preserve. On the patio, there is a summer kitchen, complete with a grill that will delight the barbecue guru in the group! This area is perfect for entertaining large groups, day or night!
During your stay in Watercolor, make sure to take advantage of all this sensational beach neighborhood has to offer. Experience the convenience and casual fare of the Watercolor Beach Club with its exciting waterside activities and casual outside bar, or treat yourself to the tranquility of the Inn Spa. Golfers will have access to the Shark’s Tooth or Camp Creek golf courses, with their challenging, yet enjoyable fairways and greens. The charming beach towns of Seaside, Rosemary Beach, and Grayton Beach are just a quick bike ride away, so make sure to venture out and delight in fresh seafood, local boutiques, and so much more!
High Cotton offers the best in beachside elegance. This sophisticated home is the perfect place for your family’s next Florida vacation!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4100 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
35 minutes by car
Beautiful views of Watercolor Resort and a nature preserve!
As a guest of High Cotton, you have the option to pay a $750 weekly fee that covers:
Access to the Watercolor Resort, which includes the beach club, pools, tennis courts, and other resort amenities.
Six rental bikes
Concierge Services to make your stay more comfortable if necessary, such as grocery assistance, welcoming you upon arrival, assistance with luggage, etc.
Access to two amazing golf courses – guests are responsible for golf fees and there is a limit of two rounds per visit.
Pool service: ensures the pool chemicals are balanced for your visit.
Pool Heating Fee - $300
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC (20 minutes) - A family owner business, these native brothers will offer family friendly fishing tours, dolphin cruises, sightseeing, and much more!
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides (15 minutes) - Nestled less than half a mile from the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, these ranch hands will help you explore the gorgeous, rugged wilderness surrounding 30A!
- Shark's Tooth/Camp Creek Golf (20 minutes) - Enjoy access to these gorgeous golf courses, offering challenging and exciting play!
- 30A Dive (10 minutes) - A full service dive shop that specializes in introducing new divers to the magic of the underwater world. Get your certification today!
- YOLO Board and Bike (20 minutes) - Your one stop shop for paddle boards, longboard skateboards, kayaks, and other beach gear. Come check out their enormous selection!
Places of Interest
- Seagrove Market and Cafe (5 minutes) - This iconic restaurants dates back to 1949 and is known for its delicious burgers, fish baskets and Southern specials.
- Seaside (8 minutes) - This colorful neighborhood is full of charming boutique shops, delicious restaurants, and white sandy beaches.
- Rosemary Beach (20 minutes) - Visit this charming beach town, named one of CNN's most romantic small towns in America!
- Fish Out of Water (10 minutes) - A four diamond restaurant on site at the Watercolor Inn. Enjoy breakfast with a gorgeous gulf view, or a five-star dinner with a fantastic wine list, or their signature Lemon Drop Martini!
- Watercolor Beach Club (10 minutes) - Relax on this exclusive, Gulf-front oasis, complete with an outdoor bar and plenty of waterfront activities!
High Time in High Cotton
We (group of five) had the most fabulous week in this beautiful home in Santa Rosa Beach. The entire ambiance, decor, rooms and setting were so unique and creative and each day was more special than next. Breakfast on patio with the pine trees was awesome. Although we ate at some wonderful restaurants, we cooked home in the first class kitchen three evenings using the grill.for steaks. The entire community along emerald coast is worth seeing plus the state park near by, however, 146 Sandy Creek Drive is the best!!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet