Located in the Legend's Corner area of Reunion Resort, this six-bedroom, six bathroom villa features 6000 square feet of luxury accommodation. Muirfield Villa offers a private, saltwater infinity-edge pool with a spillover spa, games room, private theater room, and more for all members of your party to enjoy!
The beautiful foyer greets you as you enter into the villa. There is a gathering area as you enter, perfect to converse with your loved ones, with sofa seating, accent chairs, and fireplace. The wet bar area is ideal to prepare drinks and snacks for all and connects to the kitchen area. Prepare home meals in the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and a breakfast bar with seating for four. You and your family can enjoy any meal on the dining table with window bench seating. This villa has an open floor plan allowing you to easily entertain your party. The living area is perfect to gather everyone and enjoy with the 42-inch LCD TV, Xbox One, and leather furniture.
This home can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests. The main master suite is located on the ground floor with a king size bed and access to the pool area. Another master suite located across the courtyard features a king size bed. On the second floor, there are three master suites with king size beds and the last bedroom has two full beds. All bedrooms have an en suite bathroom and 42-inch TV.
The exquisite pool area is where you can spend most of your day in. Enjoy all the pool area has to offer with the infinity-edge private pool, spillover spa, and sun shelf. It also features a summer kitchen, 42-inch TV, fireplace, luxury patio furniture, and access to a half bathroom, all located under the covered lanai. Across the home, you will find the game room with a foosball table and table tennis. On the second floor, you can find the billiard area with a pool table, 42-inch TV, chess table, wet bar with sink, and access to a patio balcony. End your day in the home theater, sit back and enjoy your favorite movie with the 96-inch projection screen, Blu-ray player, and leather recliner seating for six.
Between the breathtaking views, the fabulous amenities, and the multiple opportunities to have fun with your family, Reunion Resort is the perfect destination for the magical family vacation, where your dreams will come true!
Reunion is one of the most luxurious resorts in the area, and with its location being just six miles (10 minutes) from Disney, you can enjoy all the fun of the theme parks and return back to your opulent vacation home. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with staying within a gated community with 24-hour security.
Sit back and relax in Muirfield Villa, where your vacation dreams come true. Reserve your stay while you have the chance!
****HOUSE GUEST REGISTRATION:
The following Reunion Resort amenities require House Guest Registration. Guest must have pre-registered five days prior to arrival in order to have access to the following amenities listed below:
Private House Guest Pool
Three Golf Courses
To obtain a Guest Card you must register in advance as well as pay the applicable resort fees. All Reunion property owners with membership have a limited number of days they can appoint to house guests. Therefore, the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) available.
COLLECTION OF HOUSE GUEST CARDS:
Passes should be collected from the Membership Office located in the Grande, which is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. House guests arriving Saturday evening through Monday morning may pick up their House guest cards at the front desk in the Grande. Photograph identification will be required from one adult in the party to pick up the House guest Cards. All House guest adults must show their House guest Card and photo ID for access to the Reunion golf courses, tennis facility and water park.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and 2x Full
14 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
40 minutes by car
Overlooks the 14th hole of the Signature design Jack Nicholas Golf Course, and Disney fireworks at night!
Guest Registration Fees, Rules & Procedure:
The cost of registration is $25 per 8 guests for a one day pass. Additional guests will incur a $6 registration fee per person on top of the initial $25 fee. Additional days, if available can be purchased, each additional day will require the same registration process, fees and rules.
Once you have paid for your house guest registration and chosen your date(s) you and your guests will be able to use the Private House Guest Pool (Water Park) for your chosen day(s) for an additional entry fee of $18 per adult, and $12 per child. This amount is due and payable at the entrance of the Private House Guest Pool (Water Park). This facility is open 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (weather permitting).
The Resort rules require all Guests to register the desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival date. If the Guest does not give 5 business days notice registration may not be possible. If available, an additional late fee of $25 will apply.
Any changes to Guest names submitted after the five (5) business day deadline will incur a change fee of $10 per individual change. This amount is due to the Resort. Please note all registration fees above will have additional tax.
To play Tennis there is a $20 court fee, once you have the House Guest Registration in place, please call the Resort's Tennis Pro Shop at (407) 662-1630 to reserve a court.
To play Golf there are additional green fees of $125 during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 during peak season (Jan to May), as these can be subject to change please call the resort's Golf Pro Shop at (407) 396-3199 for current rates. Golf tee times can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
Confirmation of your request will be sent via email. Unfortunately, these are the the Resort's rules (not ours) and we have no influence on the membership policy or fees.
Activities of Interest
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Tours - Private tours for up to 6 passengers, making sure there are no strangers or large boats on your airboat ride.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park - This two to three hour experience takes adventurers through the Florida tree canopy, across swinging bridges, up ladders and zipping along a giant zip line. Kids, Junior and Adult courses range in height and difficulty.
- Fish Orlando Trophy Bass Guide Service - Four, six, and eight hour trips available for anglers of all ages and experience levels on the world famous, Lake Toho.
- The Museum of Military History - Take in exhibits on historical through present military conflicts. Participate in the interactive exhibits, suitable for all ages.
- Orlando Science Center - Changing exhibits on dinosaurs, the human body, the solar system and more offer candy-coated science education geared towards children aged five to 12.
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World Resort - Kissimmee is located close to all of the parks and activities Disney has to offer!
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park - Stroll the boardwalk, take an outdoor yoga class, or just watch the sunset over the water at this beautiful park.
- Osceola County Stadium - Catch a baseball game at he home stadium of the Gulf Coast League Astros rookie league minor league baseball team!
- Universal Studios Florida - Experience the movies at this theme park! Featuring attractions based off of the production companies blockbusters!
- Urbain 40 - Tap into your inner classy selves and transport yourself back to the 1940s, where classic martinis were downed like water by besuited clients who sat on blue leather bar stools.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo