Cap Benat, France
Welcome to La Radieuse, a gorgeous, nine-bedroom villa nestled on 15000 square feet in a stunning hillside at the pinnacle of the Domaine du Cap Bénat. With breathtaking views stretching wide over the Mediterranean Sea, there’s no better spot for a venture into the French Riviera!
With the capacity to sleep up to 18 guests in nine individual bedrooms and providing additional beds in the family room and the study, La Radieuse provides ample space and privacy for even the most hectic of gatherings. The décor is modern and exciting, boasting an eclectic mix of vibrant colors, edgy patterns, and sleek, elegant finishes. Numerous large windows allow the beautiful sunlight of the French Riviera to flow into the space, creating a warm natural glow, and you’ll be enamored by the intriguing art pieces that dot the walls.
The state of the art kitchen is decorated with smooth wooden finishes, sleek surfaces, and plenty of room to move about, creating a very polished feel. You’ll love enjoying every delicious creation at the alfresco dining table, overlooking your pool and the impossibly blue Mediterranean Sea.
Each of the nine bedrooms features a unique style all its own, with incredibly luxurious linens and bedding, and bright vibrant designs that you’ll adore!
Located next to the idyllic village of Bormes-les-Mimosas and hidden from the outside world, La Radieuse is the dream villa for an unforgettable time in the South of France. There’s plenty to see in this charming coastal town, and you’re perfectly situated to explore the magnificence of the French Riviera in its entirety!
Whether it be a family reunion, an unforgettable trip with friends or just a quick break from reality, you will fall in love with La Radieuse and its jaw-dropping surroundings. Prepare to be amazed by the intricate details and architectural flair that have made this house so magical!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
9 bedrooms, 8 baths, 15000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
18 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE), Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
2 hours by car (NCE/MRS)
Stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea!
There is a mandatory charge of 1000 Euros a week for the property manager, Virginie, to be available for eight hours a day. Virginie will be available for cleaning bedrooms/bathrooms, overseeing guests in the kitchen to prepare their meals (food excluded), and overall supervision of the property. This charge covers up to ten guests, but for larger groups, additional costs will apply.
Activities of Interest
- La Croisette, Cannes (2 hours) - Visit one of the loveliest urban beaches on the Côte d'Azur!
- Monte Carlo Golf Club (2.5 hours) - Along with many other courses in the Cote d'Azur area, the Monte Carlo golf club offers and idyllic setting between the mountains and the sea!
- Verdon Gorge (2 hours and 40 minutes) - For those with a thirst for adventure, this gorge offers thrilling white water rapids and cliffs!
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild (2.5 hours) - Tour one of the most esteemed and famous mansions in the world, looking out over sparkling blue waters.
Places of Interest
- Citadelle de St-Tropez (1 hour) - Built in 1602 to defend the coast against Spain, the citadel dominates the hillside overlooking St-Tropez to the east.
- Monaco (2.5 hours) - This stunning city-state offers a wide variety of inland towns to discover.
- Nice (2 hours and 15 minutes) - Know as the capital of the French Riviera, Nice offers a plethora of activities and amusements.
- Èze (2 hours and 20 minutes) - The scenery from this charming village on the French Riviera is absolutely extraordinary!
La Radieuse - A Work of Art .......
Beauty ......... indescribable beauty from the moment you walk on the property! Comfort, Virginia and the staff are the best we've experienced and make you feel comfortable all of the time. Activities, from visiting the nearby vineyards to renting a yacht and going to club 55, to taking a fun 4-mile hike with Virginia as your guide, there are a lot of things to do. Le Lavandou is a beautiful little town with tons of shopping. Breakfast each morning is served by the staff. It is a delight. Fresh croissants with eggs and bacon, coffee and juice plus tons of fruit. Table seats 16 and the views are amazing. The house is a work of art. Each stone is cut on the radius thus the name. Rare Art work hangs on the walls. The owners are quite the collectors and we all loved the look and feel of this home. Eight bedrooms and eight baths make this home a perfect place for a reunion of family or friends. One of the best trips that we have had in our lives. Bernhardt's, Kink's and Friends ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo