Majestic Kapalua Villa
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Majestic Kapalua Villa
Make paradise a reality at this sensational villa at Kapalua Resort. Situated on 2300 square feet overlooking the 10th hole on the prestigious Bay Golf course, this three-bedroom offers breathtaking vistas and tropical luxury beyond your wildest dreams!
This spacious, open concept villa is decorated beautifully, with gleaming, hardwood floors throughout that perfectly compliment the tropical decoration, including vibrant plants and brightly colored décor. Altogether, the space is contemporary and sleek, giving off an edgy yet luxurious feel. The spacious floor plan encompasses the living, dining, and kitchen areas, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living as it extends through sliding glass doors to a private lanai. The comfortable sofa sits facing a large, flat screen television, together creating the perfect ambience for a relaxing night in. The kitchen is outfitted with pristine countertops, and the rustic feel of the dining table makes it the perfect place to gather for a home-cooked meal. While everything about this villa exudes unsurpassed luxury, the pièce de résistance has to be the spacious, outdoor lanai. Set overlooking the lush green layout of the Bay Golf Course, you’ll love gathering here with your loved ones and watching the gorgeous colors of the sunrises and sunsets at Kapalua Resort.
This villa offers plenty of sleeping space for a large group, and each bedroom serves as a peaceful retreat after a long day exploring all that Kapalua has to offer. Downstairs, you’ll find the lavish master bedroom, featuring a king-sized bed and luxurious, spacious master bath. Upstairs there are two cozy guest rooms, each offering equally comfortable queen-sized beds. If you need even more space, there is a large loft outfitted with one king and two queen beds, with a bathroom attached for ultimate privacy.
Located overlooking the 10th hole on the Bay Golf Course, enjoy sunrises and sunsets on the spacious lanai. Ocean views, tranquil golf course views…this Maui Villa offers luxury in a peaceful and serene setting. During whale season, you can spot spouts and splashes right from the lanai! This Villa is across from one of Kapalua Golf Villa's 4 pools and barbecue areas.
Kapalua Resort offers more than enough finery and activity to completely satisfy you and your guests during your stay. Avid golfers will jump at the chance to play the famed Plantation Course or the breathtaking Bay Course, best known for its 5th hole, the only hole that plays over the ocean in all of Maui. If you happen to visit in January, you can watch the professionals do what they do best in the Tournament of Champions. Your trip to Hawaii wouldn’t be complete without partaking in the amazing ocean activities Hawaii is famous for. Snorkel through the calm, impossibly blue waters of Kapalua Bay, catch some waves at Napili Bay, or even swim with sea turtles! If you visit in the winter, you may even catch a glimpse of a majestic humpback whale, as they begin their annual migration.
Your villa sits directly across from one of Kapalua Resort’s four pool areas, so you don’t have to go far to bask in the sunshine, or dive into the refreshingly cool water. If you’re in the need for some pampering during your stay, the Montage Kapalua and the Ritz Carlton spas offer soothing and rejuvenating treatments to give you a little extra pep in your step before dinner. Once you’re ready to eat, enjoy delicious regional cuisine at Merriman’s, or dine on the freshest seafood and sushi you’ve ever had at Sansei. Both restaurants are within strolling distance of your home! Don’t worry if you need to travel a little farther though – the complimentary shuttle will pick you and take you all around the Kapalua Resort!
Enjoy life at a slower pace, and relax and recharge with your loved ones at this little slice of heaven on earth!
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2300 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Kahului Airport (OGG), Kapalua Airport (JHM)
1 hour by car (OGG), 10 minutes by car (JHM)
View of the ocean and a beautiful golf course!
THIRDHOME guests will receive a welcome basket, access to sports equipment (varies by location), and access to resort amenities. There is a $100 per day service fee with a 5 day minimum at this home.
Activities of Interest
- Kapalua Plantation Course - Consistently ranked as the number one course in Hawaii, you don't have to be an avid golfer to be blown away by the amazing ocean views at almost every hole.
- Bay Golf Course at Kapalua Resort - The gorgeous Bay Course has consistently hosted some of golf's most famous names, and should be on any golf fan's bucket list.
- Village Walking Trails - Avid hikers will love this challenging hike, taking you through lush tropical greenery to breathtaking views at the top.
- Maui Kayak Adventures - Check out Hawaii's amazing wildlife on this eco-tour by kayak!
- Kapalua Ziplines - With over two miles of thrilling ziplines, you're sure to make amazing memories as you soar high above the Hawaiian wilderness!
Places of Interest
- Kapalua Beach - One of Maui's signature beaches, this amazing spot is popular among adventure and relaxation seekers alike.
- Napili Bay - With white, sloping sand, turquoise water, and excellent swimming, this bay area is a must-see on your trip to Hawaii!
- D.T. Fleming Beach Park - If you're looking for something a little more off the beaten path, this secluded beach offers a delicious restaurant, and great waves for boogie boarding!
- The Ritz Carlton Spa - Guests at this five-star spa will experience treatments and therapies that relax and soothe the body.
- Merriman's - Dine at the most breathtaking oceanfront setting in Kapalua Resort! Merriman's offers a unique twist on regional Hawaiian cuisine.
Family vacation in Kapalua. Great location on Bay Golf course. Love the location, view and accomodations!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet