Ajax Mountain View Condo
Ajax Mountain View Condo
Stay at this bright, elegant Colorado condo with sweeping views of the Ajax Mountains. This 987 square foot property features two bedrooms and two bathrooms and is walking distance to many attractions!
Being a corner unit, this condo has breathtaking Aspen Mountain views from every room. The floor to ceiling sliding glass doors in the living room and master bedroom are exceptional. The condo features high ceilings, making the area feel light and expansive. The décor throughout the condo is that of mountain elegance with large leather couches and cowhide rugs in the living room.
The kitchen has dark wood and granite finishes and is fully prepared for your stay. The island offers bar seating for four and is accompanied by a wine cooler.
Guests can watch skiers come down the mountain right from their beds in both rooms! The master bedroom has a King size bed and the guest room has a Queen size bed. The master bathroom features a granite bathtub and heated floors can be found in both bathrooms.
Outside there is a full private patio with space for ten to meet and mingle. A built-in couch with additional tables and chairs are provided. Also located on the private patio is a gas grill which leads out to the heated swimming pool.
Just one block from restaurant-row, you will find plenty to do and enjoy in the chic area of downtown Aspen!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 987 square feet, 92 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN) - 4 hours by car
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE) - 10 minutes by car
Ajax Mountain Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - Perennials, rock gardens and waterfalls collectively create a dramatic mountain garden
- The Maroon Bells - Hike in the White River National Forest with breathtaking views
- Olympic Pools - Take laps or perfect your skills on the skating rink
- Aspen Golf Club - This amazing course impresses with its stunning views, challenging play, and relaxed yet luxurious atmosphere.
- Elk Mountain Expeditions - Take an adventurous whitewater rafting tour, guaranteed to give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!
Places of Interest
- Aspen Highlands - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!
- North Fork Trail - The gorgeous North Fork Trail takes hikers through a broad valley to Fryingpan Pass in the Mount Massive Wilderness, with exceptional views throughout the hike!
- Element 47 - With a world-renowned wine program and top notch creative cuisine, this restaurant is a must for anyone visiting Aspen!
Amazing location and very nicely designed condo
We had a wonderful stay in Aspen and Linda was very welcoming. This is a great condo with one really lovely master and a smaller double bedroom. It’s beautifully designed and had everything we needed to make us feel very comfortable and relaxed after skiing. But the location is just fabulous, easy walking distance to all the shops, bars and restaurants with some of the best being on the same road. We really loved it and would highly recommend ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo