Fernandina Beach, FL, Florida
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort - Two Bedroom Residence
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort – Two Bedroom Residence
Boasting an absolutely superb location right on the Atlantic Ocean, this two-bedroom luxury villa offers breathtaking ocean views, and creates the perfect, relaxed, beachside ambience for your next family vacation or romantic getaway. During your stay, enjoy world-class resort pools, championship golf, endless dining options and so much more!
This sensational villa is one of the most sought after in the resort due to its fantastic location in Sandcastles 1, sitting adjacent to the Omni Hotel as well as the beach club. The open floor plan of this condo is spacious and pristine, encompassing the living room, kitchen, and dining area. The décor offers a tropical, yet elegant rusticity, with wooden finishes that perfectly accent the delicate pastels and soft colors of the furniture. The living room offers ample and plush seating, offering an excellent spot for a mid-afternoon nap or for a casual movie night. The kitchen contains state of the art appliances, and is just perfect for whipping up a quick snack or a home-cooked meal. Afterwards, gather around the charming dining table to enjoy your masterpiece together. When dinner is over, step out onto your private balcony, providing you with sweeping views of the dramatic Atlantic coastline.
This exquisite home offers two bedrooms, each equipped with silky soft linens that will gently lull you to sleep each night. The master bedroom offers a lavish king-sized bed, and comes attached to an immaculate master bathroom. The guest bedroom is located across the living room from the master, outfitted with two, equally comfortable queen-sized beds, and also comes attached to its own bathroom, allowing for ultimate privacy. Both bedrooms provide direct access to private balconies. Take advantage of this spot by treating yourself to a spectacular sunrise as you sip on a warm cup of coffee in the morning, or a cool glass of wine before you head off to bed at night.
During your stay at this dazzling villa, you’ll have full access to every outstanding amenity that the Omni Resort at Amelia Island provides. Unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean greet you at every turn, and three and a half miles of pristine beach are yours for the taking. Spend your days taking long, romantic walks on the beach and splashing in the warm water, or spend the afternoons kayaking or paddle boarding through Amelia Island’s rugged marshlands. Kids will love the award-winning kid’s camp as well as the Nature Center, both which offer supervised activities when mom and dad need a little break. Take some time for yourself and relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in northeast Florida, featuring an adults-only infinity edge pool, a family pool, two hot tubs, and oversized fire pits for your enjoyment.
Avid golfers will enjoy teeing off from one of two Audubon International Certified Sanctuary golf courses. These courses are well kept, and offer lush and dramatic views of the marsh and dunes, as well as challenging and exciting play. After a long day on the course, the five-star spa is the logical next stop, where you can refresh and rejuvenate before heading off to dinner at one of nine superbly delicious restaurants.
Enjoy a refreshing week at this magnificent Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, with this deluxe, oceanfront villa serving as your personal slice of paradise!
*This unit was recently renovated - pictures will be updated soon.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Jacksonville International Airpot - JAX
45 minutes by car
Views of the beautiful Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort!
Activities of Interest
- Oak Marsh and Long Point Golf Courses - With fairways running through lush and dramatic dunes and marshes, these courses offer challenges for novices and professionals alike.
- Kayak Fishing Tour - Water enthusiasts will be in their element as they leisurely paddle through salt marshes searching for the perfect catch.
- Resort Shopping Village - The shops at Amelia Island Resort feature a wide variety of one-of-a-kind boutiques, restaurants, and souvenir shops for you to peruse!
- Kelly Seahorse Ranch - This family-owned ranch is nestled on the Amelia Island State Park, and features rides on the pristine, sandy beaches of Amelia Island.
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis at Amelia Island Plantation - This tennis center offers a variety of programs and clinics the whole family can enjoy!
Places of Interest
- Amelia Island Beach - Soak up the sun on 3.5 miles of private, uncrowded, Amelia Island beach. Splash in the water, collect shells, or simply bask in the sun.
- Amelia Island Nature Center - Join one of the naturalists at the resort, and explore the lush, natural wonders of Amelia Island.
- Spa at Amelia Island Plantation - Dedicated to its guests as well as the environment, this refreshing spa will relax you and pamper you like no other!
- Amelia Island Historic District - Stroll through the charming streets of downtown Amelia Island, and enjoy the shops and restaurants along the way.
- Oceanside - Enjoy delicious food in a casual, poolside setting, while overlooking stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean!
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility