Fishtales Lakefront Lodge
Fishtales Lakefront Lodge
The charming, serene neighborhood of Marina Cove offers an alluring sense of bliss and satisfaction, one that will stay with you long after you leave. Nestled on 2900 square feet in the middle of the much sought after location, this lovely, four-bedroom villa sits overlooking the lush, impossibly green landscape around you, plus the sparkling waters of Lake Oconee.
Right when you walk up the front steps, you’re hit with a folksy, intimate feel, accentuated by the wooden rocking chairs on the front porch. The entirety of the home emits this same, delightfully rustic atmosphere, putting you immediately at ease. Gleaming, hardwood floors stretch through the entirety of the main floor, accompanying the sleek, timbered finishes and nature-themed décor found in the living room and dining room. The spacious, open floor plan contains both of these spaces, with snug, comfortable sofas and chairs on one end, and a sleek, elegant dining table resting under an exquisite chandelier on the other. The gourmet kitchen sits just off this space, equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and polished countertops, giving you all you need to whip up a delicious meal! For dinner with a view, head out to the covered porch, where you’ll find another dining table overlooking the lake. Spend time with your family as the sun slowly sinks down into the shimmering waters.
The main floor also contains two of the four splendid bedrooms, including the exquisite master. The master bedroom offers a lavish king bed, overlooking sensational views of the lake through large windows. The en suite master bathroom is spacious and clean, offering a large shower, and ultimate privacy. Also on the main floor you’ll find a guest bedroom, offering two comfortable full-sized beds and an attached bath. Down on the lower level, there are two more guest bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed, and the other containing two pairs of bunk beds, creating the perfect atmosphere for your kids by making every night a slumber party!
On a rainy day, this home offers more than enough indoor entertainment to satisfy your needs. A full-sized living room waits, along with a mini-kitchen, perfect for making a quick snack or a delicious drink. Just off this space, you’ll find a lively game room, featuring both ping-pong and foosball tables for a little friendly competition. From the lower level, exit out onto a sunny patio, with a gas grill and picnic table for a nice, casual lunch right before you head down to the lake.
Lake Oconee and its surrounding areas have so much adventure to offer and nature to explore, you’ll never run out of things to do! Enjoy a day on the lake by Jet Ski, kayak, or just by splashing around in the cool water yourself. Your home sits just across from the gazebo and beach, and just strolling distance away from the Plantation Marina, where boat rentals are easily accessible. Toss out a line with Reel Time Guide Service, the preferred fishing charter of the Ritz Carlton, which is just around the corner from your beautiful slice of heaven. The Ritz offers unsurpassed luxury, including a five-star spa and five championship golf courses for you to enjoy.
Whether you’re coming to enjoy the peaceful serenity of the lake, to take advantage of the spectacular golfing at the Ritz, or just to spend quality time with your family, this charming villa is the perfect spot for you!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2900 square feet, 270 square meters
King, 2x Full, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
2 hours and 15 minutes by car
Gorgeous views of Lake Oconee!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Oconee Golf Course - Defined by a dramatic route along the Lake Oconee shoreline, this Rees Jones design is a true high risk/high reward layout.
- Greensboro Antique Mall - Explore the nooks and crannies of this unique and eclectic antique store!
- Tennis at Reynolds Lake Oconee - Enjoy eight state of the art tennis courts!
- Oconee Wild Watersports - Rent out a jet ski or pontoon boat for a long day on the water!
- Reel Time Guide Service - This fishing charter is the preferred guide service of the Ritz, and will take you on a thrilling trip you're not likely to forget!
Places of Interest
- The Old Rock Gaol - Get up close and personal with this colonial jailhouse, where you can take a tour and even stand inside one of the actual cells.
- Oconee Brewing Company - Located in a renovated cotton mill, this hip brewery offers delicious craft beers and an exciting atmosphere.
- The Spa at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds - This five-star spa offers pampering beyond your wildest dreams!
- Greene County History Museum - Discover the rich history of Greene County, and explore the lives of some of the county's most notable figures.
- Linger Longer Steakhouse - This classic American steakhouse offers scenic views of the Oconee golf course, and delicious dishes such as lobster bisque and certified black Angus steaks.