Casa Luna is situated in the pine covered valley of La Flota in Ibiza’s south west as few minutes from the charming town of San Jose with it’s historical church and a mix of banks, shops and restaurants.
Only a ten minute drive from the airport, this solar powered house is ideally located to explore the stunning beaches of the south and west coast.
An ideal house for seeking total privacy and tranquillity Casa Luna surrounds itself with pine forests and farmland.
The house is modern yet respects traditional Ibicencan architecture allowing it to blend seamlessly with it’s surroundings and it will provide a luxurious and comfortable holiday home for large families or groups of friends, sleeps 11 comfortably and a couple more little heads when needed.
Included in a one week stay is mid-week clean and towel change.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2250 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
10 mins by car
Lush green vegetation
Activities of Interest
- Visit Ibiza's famous Hippy Markets, one of the islands top attractions. The biggest Markets are the Punta Arabí Hippy Market on Wednesday in Es Caná and the Las Dalias Hippy Market on Saturday in San Carlos
- Water-sports, including diving, windsurfing, sailing, parasailing, banana-boat and pedals can be found on most of Ibiza's beaches
Places of Interest
- Visit The Castle of Ibiza features beautiful architecture atop Dalt Villa, a mountain on top of the city beside the harbor.
- If you are wanting to make a full day of it, a day trip to Formentera is a great option for all the family. Take one of the regular ferries which depart from most resorts during the summer months to the island, then hire a bike to explore the area.
- Take a short boat trip to the beautiful island of Es Vedra, with amazing landscape and rock formations and crystal clear water.
Ibiza Country Side in Prime Location
Wonderful stay and experience in Ibiza. if you are looking to relax and get away from it all - with that Spanish country side feel, yet be in the middle of it all, Casa Luna is your place to call home. The actual house has more charm and is more inviting than the pictures suggest. Thank you again for having us!”
Stylish villa in an idyllic location
Casa Luna is a stylish, contemporary villa, designed and furnished in a way which complements wonderfully its stunning location in this very beautiful corner of Ibiza. The house is completely private and peaceful being situated on an unmade road surrounded by pine forests yet is only a short drive from some of the best beaches on the south/west coasts and Ibiza town. Communication with the owner was great and the local management company was in regular contact to make sure we had everything we needed. We had a fabulous week at Casa Luna and would love to return to spend more time on this amazing island. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet