Rockinghorse Studios Luxury Home
Rockinghorse Studios Luxury Home
Hidden away from the rest of the world in the tranquil hinterland of Byron Bay on Australia’s breathtaking east coast, Rockinghorse’s Studio’s modern, chic residence offers the ultimate escape, right on the grounds of a state of the art recording studio. Boasting four bedrooms and situated on 4100 square feet, this gorgeously modern home offers complete and utter privacy, and all the luxury amenities you can imagine.
This beautiful home is characterized by a lovely, open layout that encompasses all of the main living spaces and seamlessly blends the luxury of the indoors with the beauty of the outside world. Large glass windows and doors encircle the entire space, opening up to a wrap-around deck, which offers splendid panoramic views of the entire property. The décor in each room effortlessly combines rustic elements with a sleek, modern design. Pristine wood flooring can be found throughout the home along with an eclectic mix of musical memorabilia and decoration, due to the presence of the famous Rockinghorse Studios just next-door. Plush, leather sofas and chairs fill this area, along with a spacious window seat, complete with a cozy fur blanket. This makes for a perfect place to gaze out at the lush greenery around you as you listen to old records on the vintage record player provided to you. The kids will adore the upstairs loft, which offers them a private space to hang out and enjoy a movie night. While they enjoy their time together, the adults can gather in the second, more elegant TV room, and enjoy pleasant conversation and some delicious, Australian wine.
From the main living spaces, the open floor plan extends into the dining and kitchen areas. The expansive dining room table comfortably seats ten, perfect for enjoying a home-cooked meal with the entire family. The gourmet kitchen provides another stellar example of the way indoor and outdoor living mesh in this sensational home. The kitchen is equipped with state of the art appliances, as well as two breakfast bars. One sits fully inside the home, while the other sits on the other side of a large opening that looks out over a covered patio, leading straight to the pool. This outdoor patio is perfect for entertaining guests, complete with a large picnic table, and easy access to the kitchen. You’ll love spending all day basking in the sun and splashing around in the cool water. At night, head out to the expansive deck, which offers plenty of seating for you to enjoy the shimmering colors of a spectacular sunset.
All four bedrooms at this beautiful home provide lavish, queen-sized beds, as well as direct access to the wrap-around deck surrounding the resort-style pool. As soon as you wake up in the morning, step outside to take in the warm sunshine and scenic views. One of the bedrooms comes with an en-suite bathroom, complete with a spacious shower and large bathtub set overlooking the property. Each bedroom is elegant in nature and offers soft, lustrous linens that will lull you straight to sleep.
Your chic, vacation getaway is located just 20 minutes away from Byron Bay, close enough to enjoy this charming, beachside town while still feeling tucked away from the real world. Feel free to spend your days dozing by the pool during the day and enjoying the cool breeze and delicious cocktails by night. When you do decide to make your way into town, you’ll love the laidback and casual vibe of Byron Bay. Visit one of the many sublime beaches, and bask in the sun or learn how to hang ten with some of the best surfers around. When it’s time for dinner, head to one of many excellent restaurants in town, and stay for a drink or two afterward at a trendy pub.
Equipped with luxury and all the modern amenities you’ll need, this chic home truly is an Australian paradise!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 4100 square feet, 381 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Gold Coast Airport (OOL), Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
1 hour by car (OOL), 30 minutes by car (BNK)
Well-landscaped, lush greenery!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Lighthouse Trail - Take your time and explore the numerous beaches, coves, and lookouts along this gorgeously scenic hiking trail.
- Soul Surf School - Learn how to hang ten with the best of them at this amazing, local surf school!
- Sundive Byron Bay - Take a dive in Julian Rocks Marine Park, where the mixing of warm, tropical currents and cooler waters makes for the perfect dive!
- Zephyr Horses - Take a beautiful horseback ride through rugged, subtropical woodlands out to the pristine sandy beaches of Byron Bay!
- Byron Bay Tandem Sky Dive - Feel a rush of adrenaline as you soar over Byron Bay on a tandem sky dive.
Places of Interest
- Belongil Beach - This long, pristine beach is perfect for taking long walks, and enjoying the breathtaking surroundings!
- Cape Byron State Conservation Area - This beautiful area contains tons of natural, lush flora, as well as a lighthouse that offers incredibly scenic views of the surrounding areas.
- Stone and Wood Brewery - Stone and Wood Brewery takes a fresh approach to brewing delicious, handcrafted beer.
- Fleet - This restaurant's ever-changing menu is made up of a series of smaller dishes, each with a focus on a few delicious flavors and ingredients.
- Milk and Honey - This casual restaurant offers delicious, artisan wood-fired pizzas and a frequently changing menu showcasing seasonal, locally sourced produce.
Byron Bay's Magical hinterland
Coorabell is set in the scenic rolling hills behind Byron Bay .We enjoyed a wonderful week with family members exploring the neighbourhood .Not to be missed the Tweed Gallery ,Murwillumbah with its Margaret Olley collection, The Byron Bay lighthouse, walks in the rainforest and coffee and cake in the small towns.The house is beautiful with sweeping views Our only regret it was a little cold to swim.Fantastic in all respects.”