The Barndominium - As seen on HGTV"s "Fixer Upper!"
The famous Barndominium is ready to host you and your friends and family for your next vacation! This luxuriously appointed, completely renovated barn boasts five bedrooms and 2700 square feet of impeccable, rustic elegance. Featured on season three, episode six of HGTV's “Fixer Upper,” this gorgeous home offers just the right amount of warmth and finery for you and your guests. This home is one of the more highly regarded homes showcased throughout the entire series!
This idyllic home remains almost identical to when it was last seen on “Fixer Upper.” You’ll be astounded and captivated by your surroundings, both inside and out! Dark, smooth hardwood floors fill the entirety of the main floor, complimenting the gorgeous wooden fixtures and chic décor beautifully. As you enter through the front door, the first thing you’ll see is a grand dining hall, boasting an elongated table that could seat an entire army. This magnificent space is punctuated by striking, delicate chandeliers that can be found hanging in other areas throughout the home. This brilliant space really sets the tone for the rest of the home, preparing you for a rustic retreat beyond your wildest dreams.
From the main hall, make your way into the trendy living room and kitchen, encompassed by one spacious area. This space is cheerful and inviting, creating an atmosphere you’ll want to return to again and again. The plush sofas and chairs sit on one end of the room, centered around an expansive, flat screen television, perfect for a lazy Sunday spent watching the big game. On the other end of the space sits the stylish, fully equipped kitchen, complete with a wooden center island, state of the art appliances, and everything else you need to whip up a delicious, home-cooked meal. Separating the kitchen from the living room sits a smaller dining table, perfect for your morning cup of coffee or a hearty breakfast with the family.
When it’s time to drift off to sleep, this property offers five spacious, yet cozy bedrooms for you and your guests to enjoy. Three of the bedrooms can be found on the main level. The first bedroom offers a lavish, king-sized bed, while the second offers an equally comfortable queen. The real crown jewel of the downstairs bedrooms, however, is the “Lego Room.” Outfitted with a massive Lego wall, your kids will want to spend hours creating new designs and building incredible structures! The two upstairs bedrooms both offer a queen bed and a bunk bed, offering extra sleeping space should you need it. All bedrooms are outfitted with satiny, luxurious linens and feather down pillows and duvets that will lull you straight to sleep after a long, thrilling day in Waco. Before you retire for the night, make sure you stop outside on the upstairs deck for a sensational view of the sunset!
The warmth that exudes from the main living spaces is matched only by the outdoor living, where you’ll find a shady patio to beat the heat on a summer day, and ten gas fire pit tables to keep you toasty in the winter. This outdoor patio was made to entertain, featuring a pergola, plenty of outdoor seating, a top-notch gas grill, and twinkling lights to give the space a lively ambiance. This remarkable home is nestled on over 16 acres of private land covered in stately oak trees, a private pond and lake, and vibrant wildflowers. The natural beauty surrounding you will never cease to amaze! The property is situated alongside the banks of a spring-fed bass-filled lake, a perk that the fishermen of the group will just love! You’ll have access to numerous forms of outdoor amenities during your stay, such as fishing equipment, kayaks and paddleboards, and other outdoor games such as croquet and corn hole. Spend your days exploring the rugged wilderness around you, taking a leisurely dip in the lake, or swinging lazily from a hammock, dozing beneath the trees.
Conveniently situated just minutes away from downtown Waco, this property offers supreme location in addition to superb luxury. Known as the hometown of the famous “Fixer Upper” couple, Chip and Joanna Gaines, Waco has become a hotspot for travelers around the world. Magnolia Market at the Silos is only ten miles away from your home, offering premium shops, delicious restaurants, and a large green lawn for you and your family to enjoy. The Market is the one stop shop for all things home improvement, drawing thousands of visitors every weekend. Don't miss out on the garden and Magnolia Seed and Supply, the delicious treats at Silos Baking Co., or the best food trucks in all of Waco! This lively area is chock full of shops and activity that will keep you entertained for the entire day.
Spend your days exploring Magnolia Market at the Silos and everything else that Waco has to offer, including the Cameron Park Zoo, the Texas Rangers Museum, the Dr. Pepper Museum and more! One of the greatest water parks in the world, BSR Cable Park, is just 20 minutes from your home. Spend the whole day leisurely floating down the world's longest lazy river, or catching incredible air in the wakeboarding park. Whether you’re traveling with friends or family, you can enjoy dozens of world-class biking and hiking trails in Cameron Park, or delight in an outdoor concert at the Indians Springs Park or Backyard Bar State and Grill. If you fancy a night on the town, Austin Avenue is chock full local wine bars and hip new pubs, delicious gourmet restaurants and more! If you're up for the trip, Austin and Dallas are both about 90 minutes away, offering even more to discover!
A week in Waco means endless adventure, entertainment, and fun. Spend your week in this vibrant city with this trendy, renovated barn as your vacation getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet
King, Queen, Bunk, Bunk, and Twin
15 guests maximum
Waco Regional Airport (ACT), Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
10 minutes by car (ACT), 1 hour and 40 minutes (DFW)
Activities of Interest
- Dr. Pepper Museum - Come visit the historic home of the nation's oldest major soft drink!
- Hippodrome Theater - This charming institution offers full service in-theater dining, as well as a restaurant and bar that overlooks historic Austin Avenue.
- Cameron Park Zoo - Take your family on a real-life adventure at this 52 acre natural habitat along the Brazos River.
- BSR Cable Park - Welcome to the coolest water park in Texas! Featuring the world's longest lazy river and a thrilling cable wakeboarding park, this is the perfect spot for an afternoon of adventure!
- Twin Rivers Golf Club - Nestled along the banks of the South and Middle Bosque Rivers and among the rolling hills of Central Texas, this course offers beautiful and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Magnolia Market at the Silos - There's a little something for everyone at Magnolia Market: shopping, games, the garden, and even a bite to eat!
- Waco Mammoth National Monument - Visitors can examine the fossils of these extinct animals at the nation's first and only recorded discovery of a nursery herd of mammoths!
- Bare Arms Brewing - Enjoy a cold one or two at this hip local brewery, offering delicious craft beers!
- Waco Suspension Bridge - Known as the oldest suspension bridge still standing in Texas, you won't want to miss this beautiful sight!
- 135 Prime - For a decade, this sensational steakhouse has been serving up delicious fare in a casually elegant setting.
- Austin/Dallas - Both of these incredible cities are only about 90 minutes away - take a day trip and discover more of the great state of Texas!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility