Cottage at Millbrook
Arrowtown, New Zealand
Cottage at Millbrook
Located in central Otago, the Southern Hemisphere’s premier lake and alpine resort area, the Cottage at Millbrook is able to offer guests an ideal experience year-round! This 1,500 square foot, two bedroom home is surrounded by beautiful mountains and the shores of crystal clear Lake Wakatipu.
Nestled within the Southern Alps, this cottage has a peaceful setting for a group of family or friends. The cottage’s décor is comfortable, giving you the feel of a home away from home. The spacious living area features ample seating in front of the fireplace and television.
With the open floor plan, the fully equipped kitchen is just off of the living room, giving guests the option to prepare meals while still visiting with others. The dining table seating four looks out onto the beautiful views from the patio.
The master bedroom featuring a Full-sized bed and the guest bedroom with two twin sized beds both offer outdoor access, making the rooms bright and welcoming.
The outdoor area overlooks the greens, fairways and surrounding mountains. The patio also features furniture for an outdoor dining option on nice nights!
The South Island boasts some of the world's best scenery, with cloud-piercing mountains, crystal clear lakes, fiords and stunning coastlines. Known as one of the most picturesque parts of the world, this region will leave a special place in your heart.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
Full and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
20 mins by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Wakatipu Basin Lord of the Rings 4WD Tour from Queenstown - Cruise along off-road routes toward the remarkable mountain range, widely used in the Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Historical Arrowtown Tour from Queenstown - Listen to your guide's commentary while you travel among the highlights and landmarks of the town, then spend some free time exploring on your own
- Southern Explorer 4WD Scenic Tours - Join the experienced local guides on 4WD scenic half day tour, guided walk, or overnight camping adventure into the high country areas of Skippers Canyon, Macetown, Arrowtown or Glenorchy.
Places of Interest
- Arrowtown Village - This sophisticated yet quaint village offers surprises at every corner with new activities, restaurants and cafes
- Lakes District Museum & Art Gallery - Situated in the heart of picturesque Arrowtown, the museum houses a fantastic collection of artifacts and information about the history of this gorgeous district
- Bush Creek Trail - This walking trail takes you through native forests and running streams
We absolutely loved our time staying at the "Cottage at Millbrook". The home was exactly as described and pictured online. What I did not expect was just how fantastic the surrounding area was and how excellent all the amenities were! My wife and I loved getting in our early morning workouts at the fitness center, getting our massages in the spa and taking advantage of the free shuttle into Queenstown (less than 30-min away). I would most certainly stay here again. . The owner was also super easy to work with and I would most certainly stay here again!”